What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

R wanted

indoldn

Reaction score
I am sure he has been trying to sell that car on that site for around 2 years...price has dropped from high £20's...he may be in sane realistic territory now....
Yes, you are right, that person has been trying to sell it in the £20k mark in the last couple of years & he keeps using that site.

turboguy

Reaction score
Seen this one with transferable peugeot warranty for £16K

eddsy

Reaction score
Looking at potentially buying an R

Colour preference is Red>White>Black (not grey which I think is the other colour?)

Am in SW London so anything local would be ideal
I have a white immaculate RCZ available soon only 42k runs like a dream. Looking for nearest £10k.

Kerr

Reaction score
Seen this one with transferable peugeot warranty for £16K

That's been on sale for a while.

I hear the seller isn't very trustworthy and unreasonable.

indoldn

Reaction score
I have a white immaculate RCZ available soon only 42k runs like a dream. Looking for nearest £10k.
Don't think you will have an issue selling it for around that price for an immaculate one as I am sure in current market you could get more than that.

Let me as well when you do sell as would be keen to check it out.

Kerr

Reaction score
Don't think you will have an issue selling it for around that price for an immaculate one as I am sure in current market you could get more than that.

Let me as well when you do sell as would be keen to check it out.

I don't think it's an R.

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
I see the R with 166K on the clock but with a new engine fitted by Peugeot recently is now down to under 9K it’s got to be worth a punt for that!

indoldn

Reaction score
Seen another been added on Autotrader by a dealer, no photos yet but it's black and 85k miles for £13,499. I wonder if it's the private one which was being advertised for £11k a few weeks ago.

Mikefrank

Reaction score
I see the R with 166K on the clock but with a new engine fitted by Peugeot recently is now down to under 9K it’s got to be worth a punt for that!
I’ve seen he’s had it for sale for a while even though it’s had a new engine I think 166k will put a lot of people off as the drivetrain etc etc has covered a lot of miles.

Kerr

Reaction score
I had a look through the main sites last night. I counted 15 Rs for sale.

I've never seen that many for sale before.

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
I few RCZ R owners trying to cash in on the strength of the second hand car prices at the moment.. Same thing for most cars on the market as new motors are in high demand and all blame covid-19 or brexit..... Crazy 🤪 times

Mikefrank

Reaction score

Kerr

Reaction score
I would have put the R higher on the list than that.

I see the highest priced R with low mileage has gone from Autotrader.

indoldn

Reaction score
I would have put the R higher on the list than that.

I see the highest priced R with low mileage has gone from Autotrader.
Sold for £22,500 according to the owner. Good on him! Unfortunately though to get a LHD o e is going to cost him a lot more.

Kerr

Reaction score
Sold for £22,500 according to the owner. Good on him! Unfortunately though to get a LHD o e is going to cost him a lot more.

It did look a nice car. That one will be getting tucked away I'm sure.

Why is he wanting a LHD one?

I did notice the price of the R in France was very high.

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes I know the owner of that car and he did send me a message to say that one person offered him 22800 but wanted him to wait until April and he said that now the restraints to get to France 🇫🇷 sold it as wasn't going to wait to get back to his other house in France. Was saying that he was sad to sell but it's going to be replaced with another one in France.. Hope to see it at one of the RCZ meeting I go to over the next year....