What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

POLL: What colour have you ordered?

What colour RCZ?

• Telluric Matt Grey

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Opal White

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • Amber Red

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Mercury Grey

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Charcoal

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Shark Grey

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Nera Black

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Dolphin Blue

Votes: 11 21.6%
  • Pearl White

Votes: 6 11.8%

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

That's odd. Black wheel bolt covers and not the silver as I saw on on e at a dealers. Wonder what factor decides whether they be Black or Chrome?

A

Anonymous

Nice - every new RCZ I have seen seems to have the black arches (black pack). Wonder if they've sold on with silver arches yet :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

dand87 said:
Nice - every new RCZ I have seen seems to have the black arches (black pack). Wonder if they've sold on with silver arches yet :eusa-think:
The red one in the dealers had silver/chrome personally I prefer the Black

RCZ1

Reaction score
OO58RON said:
That's odd. Black wheel bolt covers and not the silver as I saw on on e at a dealers. Wonder what factor decides whether they be Black or Chrome?

I think it will probably be the colour of the alloys so that it all blends.

dreamer

Reaction score
RCZ1 said:
OO58RON said:

I think it will probably be the colour of the alloys so that it all blends.

yes, it is that...

A

Anonymous

pretty in pink :eusa-think:

Attachments

• pretty in pink.jpg
    pretty in pink.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 14,304
A

Anonymous

A BEE ............ :lol: without even seeing your barbie pink rcz,l thought thats a very feminine looking colour in them photos .........cracking rcz though,would look great with the red leather interior you get with that "Magneto" spec ed

A

Anonymous

bee said:
pretty in pink :eusa-think:

Was this not the one that was wrapped to raise awareness of breast cancer? A very worthy cause! :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Just had the call to choose my new car... well replace Lawrence in mid Jan he will be on 100,000 miles then ... just can't decide on the colour!! thinking Mercury Grey your thoughts please?

RCZ1

Reaction score
Mercury Grey is nice in an understated sort of way and does look classy. I'm just don't like grey or silver cars.

How about Moroccan Red for something different to white. Hides the dirt better too :)

A

Anonymous

Ordered & arrived in Opal white & chrome looks out of this world :dance:

A

Anonymous

Black with silver railes.

When polished up they look the bees knees :thumbup:

but then I am biased towards black in my mid life ;)

A

Anonymous

I'm collecting my first RCZ next week! Opal white and I've got the dealership to gloss black the mirror covers for me. Losing sleep, roll on Thursday!!!