What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

POLL: What colour have you ordered?

What colour RCZ?

• Telluric Matt Grey

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Opal White

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • Amber Red

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Mercury Grey

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Charcoal

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Shark Grey

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Nera Black

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Dolphin Blue

Votes: 11 21.6%
  • Pearl White

Votes: 6 11.8%

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

RCZowner said:
jassyo06 said:
my fav colours in this order would 1.asphalt grey :cool: rare 2.opal white it really is the colour for the car and the most photogenic :cool: 3.mercury grey it shows off all the rcz'd groves,lines,and curves the best,4.pearlescent white looks cool :cool: under street lighting but cream against an opal.least favs are the darker shades.but the red is in no mans land?its the least sporty looking of all the colours strange that as red is supposed to the sportiest of colours maybe its because its metallic :( but looks sexual with black soltice fitted.some more flat paint colours would help a proper red and silver that would be nice.

Jassyo how can you say that they don't look good in red?! :?

I think they look awesome, especially with the solstice(?) wheels in black - http://carmole.com//images/459/1919583/132688742716.jpg. :thumbup:

I think all the other colours are very "no mans land" as you put it. The white would appeal to me after the red, again with the black & silver wheels, but I wouldn't want to own one because white is a NIGHTMARE to keep looking clean/good. The other colours are just 'meh' as every other car on the road these days is black, silver or grey, and that dodgy purple coloured one just looks wrong. But I guess it would be a boring world if we all liked the same thing
eh? :beer:

The first rcz i saw was red on the internet with a female driving it, it was fully loaded also with black soltice wheels :cool: I peronally feel having 2 previous red cars that maybe prejducing my opinion but also that colour of red reminds me of the 407 coupe as all i see is the 407 in that red colour.opal/pearl white shows up how wide the rcz is and makes even sportier looking :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

RCZGT200 said:
Any chance of more than one vote? .......I can genuinely pick 4 colours!

Car 1 Dolphin Blue
Car 2 Opal White
Car 3 Shark Grey
Car 4 Telluric Matt Grey

Car 5 Charcoal

A

Anonymous

RCZGT200 said:
RCZGT200 said:
Any chance of more than one vote? .......I can genuinely pick 4 colours!

Car 1 Dolphin Blue
Car 2 Opal White
Car 3 Shark Grey
Car 4 Telluric Matt Grey

Car 5 Charcoal

Seen a few charcoals in the last few days even last night past one me by and i have to say its a terrible colour for the rcz and anyway where have you been hiding ;) :lol:

A

Anonymous

Been very busy with the new plate change...anyhow Charcoal is a nice colour.....is there any colours on the RCZ you like other than white or matt silver.....or strange shades of brown :eusa-think: :p :lol:

A

Anonymous

My wife saw a metallic dark brown RCZ today. She said it looked nice.

A

Anonymous

where did she see that ? brown isnt available in the UK on the RCZ and i think its only available in europe on a special edition car that isnt out yet????

A

Anonymous

Hi I have a white and it never seem to be dirty and I live in Sweden

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

A

Anonymous

Ordered merc grey, black alloys and black arches, can't wait for it :)

dreamer

Reaction score
Hi all,

i'm registered on this forum for near to one year :p but this is my first post...

I've order my RCZ HDI last saturday (February 16th, 2013) in Moroccan Red, with solstice matt black onyx wheels, with all equipment you have in UK for GT version (in Portugal we don't have versions, we choose all the equipment), plus Nav WipCom 3d, Xenon, sport pack, front parking sensors and black pack... I wanted to vote on my colour, but only has the old amber red :p

I would like also to congratulate you all for this forum and to RCZ Performance that answered my questions and doubts on facebook :)

Best Regards,
dreamer

A

Anonymous

dreamer said:
Hi all,

i'm registered on this forum for near to one year :p but this is my first post...

I've order my RCZ HDI last saturday (February 16th, 2013) in Moroccan Red, with solstice matt black onyx wheels, with all equipment you have in UK for GT version (in Portugal we don't have versions, we choose all the equipment), plus Nav WipCom 3d, Xenon, sport pack, front parking sensors and black pack... I wanted to vote on my colour, but only has the old amber red :p

I would like also to congratulate you all for this forum and to RCZ Performance that answered my questions and doubts on facebook :)

Best Regards,
dreamer

Sounds like you've bought yourself a cracker!! I hope that you'll share photos of your Moroccan Red beauty when you pick her up!! :D Any ideas when your expected delivery date may be?

dreamer

Reaction score
Next week i will know the delivery time given by the factory, but they told me probably end April or beginning of May... when they give me news I will let you know :)

And yes, after receiving it I will post some pics. i don't know if in this thread or a specific one, like a on-board diary. :)

regards!

A

Anonymous

Nera Black with Black Alloys and Black Pack. Additionally the Xenon head lights which include darker reflectors.

Did I mention already that I like the color black?

:eusa-whistle:

A

Anonymous

TomC said:
Nera Black with Black Alloys and Black Pack. Additionally the Xenon head lights which include darker reflectors.

Did I mention already that I like the color black?

:eusa-whistle:

I'm glad you pointed that out as I don't think I'd have guessed! ;):D

A

Anonymous

dreamer said:
Hi all,

Best Regards,
dreamer

Nice post :thumbup:

dreamer

Reaction score
Hi all! just so say my red lion arrived this friday... now is the burocracy and ensurances to deal... with luck this saturday i have it on my hands :)

here stays some pics (sorry for the quality...)

best regards,
dreamer