What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

New 2013 RCZ available in the shop's now

A

Anonymous

Chuzzbutt said:
From what you chaps have said I'm little surprised its taken a backward step like this. I thought the hard drive was a great touch seeing as there is no multi changer available but the new sat nav is a nice number, a mate had it in his 508 company car. It just could be better with some additions.

Bet you can't wait to get your new motor GrantP, have you driven a 200 Z before purchasing?

Hi Chuzzbutt, I have seen SatNav in 508 and I agree it is very nice, not used it enough to comment on additional features. No I have'nt driven the 200 just wanted the change

A

Anonymous

Grantp said:
Chuzzbutt said:
From what you chaps have said I'm little surprised its taken a backward step like this. I thought the hard drive was a great touch seeing as there is no multi changer available but the new sat nav is a nice number, a mate had it in his 508 company car. It just could be better with some additions.

Bet you can't wait to get your new motor GrantP, have you driven a 200 Z before purchasing?

Hi Chuzzbutt, I have seen SatNav in 508 and I agree it is very nice, not used it enough to comment on additional features. No I have'nt driven the 200 just wanted the change

That's fair enough indeed, I for one would be interested to hear what you have to say about the differences

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

RCZ1

Reaction score
Congratulations Grantp. Good spec you have gone for and I look forward to seeing some pics when you pick her up.

A

Anonymous

Grantp, what else if anything is included in the black pack? Is it just the black roof arches or are there any other little touches to go along with it?

A

Anonymous

Black Pack adds - Matt Black Roof Arches (Look superb by the way), Front Grille, Door Mirror Covers and Brake Callipers

Attachments

• RCZ Black 1.png
    RCZ Black 1.png
    182.3 KB · Views: 665
  • RCZ Non-Black 1.png
    RCZ Non-Black 1.png
    180.7 KB · Views: 665
A

Anonymous

Thanks Grantp, it does look good with the black pack so nice job ;)

A

Anonymous

Yup, that looks ace!! The black calipers will look great with the black arches and your chosen alloys (he says with a hint of envy). :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Now if I ever took the urge to go back too an RCZ I'm sure that would the spec I'd choose, looks stunning with the black arches :)

A

Anonymous

Add the Xenon's with there smokey coloured lens and that sets it off even more. I cant get an image of the full spec, on UK configurator there is no option for Vision Pack and on the French site you don't have the option for Black pack so can't black the grille. I've used Photoshop to put Xenon lights in place. Not that good at Photoshop but gives the general look of the car.

Attachments

• RCZ Black 2.png
    RCZ Black 2.png
    185.2 KB · Views: 650
A

Anonymous

Grantp said:
Add the Xenon's with there smokey coloured lens and that sets it off even more. I cant get an image of the full spec, on UK configurator there is no option for Vision Pack and on the French site you don't have the option for Black pack so can't black the grille. I've used Photoshop to put Xenon lights in place. Not that good at Photoshop but gives the general look of the car.

Now that looks evil...........I like it a lot and I'm not a fan of the new nose, so Grantp you've started to make me come around :lol:

A

Anonymous

Yup Grantp that looks absolutely wicked...in every sense. Like Chuzz, I wasn't that convinced by the new nose but I'm starting to feel rather envious now!!

A

Anonymous

That looks and sounds like one stunning motor car. I'll try not to be jealous

A

Anonymous

And the 2013 RCZ sales person of the year goes to............................Grantp :lol:

GaryLarry

Reaction score
Good salesman indeed! I went and ordered one this morning! :dance:

A

Anonymous

GaryLarry said:
Good salesman indeed! I went and ordered one this morning! :dance:

Brilliant!! I know that in not alone in craving to know more!! What did you go for? Model, spec, options...c'mon don't tease us!! ;) :lol:

GaryLarry

Reaction score
It's a sport 156, replacing my current like-for-like, black, sport kit (prefer the steering wheel) and black pack. They had a black pack demo model and it looks mean and gorgeous! Have loved my RCZ (since Oct 2010) and decided to upgrade because I love the new 'DB7' nose. Thrilled of course!

RCZ1

Reaction score
GaryLarry said:
It's a sport 156, replacing my current like-for-like, black, sport kit (prefer the steering wheel) and black pack. They had a black pack demo model and it looks mean and gorgeous! Have loved my RCZ (since Oct 2010) and decided to upgrade because I love the new 'DB7' nose. Thrilled of course!

Sounds gorgeous Gary and it will look stunning. We are very similar in that we have the Sport (not many of us around) and you've had your current one since October 2010. Did you get a good deal on your trade in ?

A

Anonymous

I haven't seen any if the new version :cry: I'm really looking forward to seeing/driving RCZ1 Red with Black pack. Should look amazing :thumbup: