What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

New 2013 RCZ available in the shop's now

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
it only has two seats :cool:

Audi TT 2.0T FSI Sline? I know you can get that with signal orange stitching. I can't imagine the Merc SLK comes with orange stitching!

A

Anonymous

bigmac3161 said:

Knew you would get it Mac :thumbup: yes...........it is Z4 2.0is Msport in white/19"ALLOYS what more could i ask for got a email from a leasing company today with a 8 weeks delivery time so I called the geezer and then he sent me the finance form, filled it in simple's

A

Anonymous

Well as long as you're happy Jassy. Sounds like you've got a really decent deal. Just to play devil's advocate, isn't the E89/mark 2 already older than the outgoing mark 1 RCZ? :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

Z4 is a seriously nice looking car. Tried one once, but couldn't adjust to not being able to see anything for the enormous bonnet and the fact that everything was an extra. Even what I considered to be standard equipment was available at a price :thumbdown:

A

Anonymous

Yip the bonnet is enormous just like the old fod capri "A should be able to do ma "bodie & doyle over it when am in a hurry" :lol: :lol: ITV4 THE PROFESSIONALS :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

Cool car if they'd still done the coupe version like the old 1 I'd bought it :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Neighbour has a 3.0i m sport coupe old model had a go in it a while back minted :lol: :lol: Mac i dont do high running cost cars now learned my lesson :(

A

Anonymous

Wow that is an unbelievable deal!!

£1800 down then 30 x £300 on a £34k car not even a stock car?

My sister's hubby works for BMW finance and even he couldn't get one for less than £350 a month with bmw leasing and basically they give the cars away.

Saying that above they must be giving these away as BMW are giving dealer contributions of nearly £10k if buy on HP

Wow leasing deals have gone crazy? Just got a lease price for a 5dr VW Up 30 months for £201 , i could get a RCZ hdi 2GT for £246 same terms that's just crazy?

A

Anonymous

I think BMW are giving a free M sport upgrade leasing cars is a hit or miss l really don't know how they work out prices all l know is they have limited amount of these z4"s the merc all is slightly cheaper all I know is l will be happy with such a car.

A

Anonymous

It does make you wonder why you need to ever buy or own your car with prices like these?

A

Anonymous

Is this the interior of ur Z4

Looks pretty good bimmers usually quite reserved/boring :thumbup:
Now obviously the steering wheel will be on the other side :crazy:

A

Anonymous

BMW finance phoned my mother today the car would be in her name for reasons l won't tell on here but my poor old said she wouldn't be driving car just me although she would be insured basically she got confused and BMW declined the finance because she wouldn't be driving the car so spoke to the guy from the leasing company and he Will call me in the near future with other deals l feel like a rightTWAT and also a bit disapointed as have always liked the new Z4 and yes that was the interior colours

A

Anonymous

You must be very disappointed Jassy but i'm sure that something else equally as tantalising will come up soon.

RCZ1

Reaction score
Well last night I emailed a number of Peugeot dealerships requesting details of the new RCZ that they have in their showrooms. I've had 3 replies already this morning, which is a credit to them. Unlike my own dealer :(.

Things are looking good at this stage as one of them has the new red Z. So appointments have been made over the coming week (I'm on leave) to visit various dealerships and see what sort of deals can be struck and to also view the red in the flesh. I love this part of car buying :)

A

Anonymous

I sympathise.... not a big fan of BMW but that was a good deal on a nice looking car particularly the interior.

A

Anonymous

I can understand you feeling as you do. Sounds as though you had not told the finance company the whole truth though. So what are your options now? Several deals have come to nothing and so quite clearly your circumstances are not straight forward. How much longer do you have on the current RCZ contract and do you have a "to buy option" and if so, is this an option? Will time change your circumstances in the eyes of the financing companies eyes as you are now working? If in any doubt as to your acceptability in their eyes, personally I wouldn't be looking at new cars and building up my hopes and desires only to be left feeling as you do right now. Obviously I do not know exactly what has occurred but from reading your posts it does seem that you sign on the line and then it falls through, so is it always for the same reason or are you simply unlucky?
I went on a spending spree after a couple of heart attacks, as I believed that I had so much money saved and it was stupid to die and not to have enjoyed some of it. After a second heart operation and still being alive and a bank balance that was no longer as healthy as it had been, I now realise that depreciation on new cars is too much for me to stand. I lost £30K in depreciation over this short period and now I have decided to cut my cloth according to my income and stop delving into the savings to support my desire for new cars.
What I am trying to say Jassy is live within your means, stop striving to keep up an appearance beyond your ability to finance it and life will seem a whole lot fairer.