What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

New 2013 RCZ available in the shop's now

A

Anonymous

Congrats Gary nice spec. Now it's just playing the waiting game again!!!!!

A

Anonymous

Snowy87 said:
OO58RON said:
I haven't seen any of the new version :cry: I'm really looking forward to seeing/driving RCZ1 Red with Black pack. Should look amazing :thumbup:

Driving RCZ1,s new car............................................. you'll be lucky Ron :lol: :lol:
Okay just to actually see Ruby will be a thrill. I expect it is really going to look so special, as I love the combo of Red & Black as well as White & Black Zombies Yellow & Black looks pretty damn good too. Is there a theme emerging here :eusa-think:

Tomas_90

Reaction score
I went into town today and asked if the Peugeot dealership had any news about the facelifted RCZ. Funny enough the guy i talked to didnt even know about a facelift and wondered where i had seen such a thing.... He then went on the Peugeot website and surprisingly there it was. Pretty safe to say i won't be seening a demo car around here for some time. --.--

Way to go Mr.

RCZ1

Reaction score
Tomas 90 that really is appalling. There isn't any excuse for not having product knowledge about the things you sell.

Ron and Snowy - don't worry Ron won't be allowed to drive my car. He may, MAY be allowed to sit in it but that's about it ;)
Oh and mine doesn't have the full black pack, just gone for the black roof arches. The new grill is majority black anyway and wanted to keep the body coloured wing mirrors :)

A

Anonymous

The black arches are what is needed for the aesthetics :thumbup:

Hatman

Reaction score
Gravy landed in Cornwall.

Only iPhone pics, suz.

A

Anonymous

Hatman said:
Gravy landed in Cornwall.

Only iPhone pics, suz.

Hatman time for a change of phone mate HTC,SONY :lol: BUT I AM SO SORRY "It means nothing to me aaaaawwwwh XXXXeeeniaaaaaa............ :lol:

looks crud without the vision paco rabanne............... :lol:

Hatman

Reaction score
Sorry if I disagree with the 'clan', the phone stays. Longest time I have kept a phone(4 x yrs), gonna be a record, + side =£10 month completely unlimited. I have a Samsung for work.

A

Anonymous

Hatman said:
Sorry if I disagree with the 'clan', the phone stays. Longest time I have kept a phone(4 x yrs), gonna be a record, + side =£10 month completely unlimited. I have a Samsung for work.

phones a side :thumbup: dont ya agree them crap halogens look the same old, only the dark tinted xenon surrounds add to the facelift ie revamp 2013 :thumbup:

Hatman

Reaction score
Was not impresses with car, although yet to be PDI'd, was hoping to see the new standard alloys. The salesman knew nothing about the said vehicle although I did note it had the smaller steering wheel with RCZ logo. Are these now standard on the facelift, surely it's not a 200gt facelift with those alloys?

A

Anonymous

Hatman said:
Was not impresses with car, although yet to be PDI'd, was hoping to see the new standard alloys. The salesman knew nothing about the said vehicle although I did note it had the smaller steering wheel with RCZ logo. Are these now standard on the facelift, surely it's not a 200gt facelift with those alloys?

Them old 2010 Alloys :wtf: Hatman are £150 extra mate

A

Anonymous

so has the facelifted rcz gained led,s but lost the fog lights or are they now in the main headlight unit

A

Anonymous

mel said:
so has the facelifted rcz gained led,s but lost the fog lights or are they now in the main headlight unit

Yip its lost them fogs" in lieu of cheap led's" and they aint in the headlamp cluster either, but the overall Front aesthetic is improved :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
mel said:

Yip its lost them fogs" in lieu of cheap led's" and they aint in the headlamp cluster either, but the overall Front aesthetic is improved :eusa-think:

so not even an option !! so in a cost comparison if the led,s cost less than fogs ..should be a price reduction :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

Even audi/merc still give ya foggy's with led drl's on all 2013 models Le frenche Dont, front foglights aint satutory in car's