What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Jacking aid - Gauging Interest

A

Anonymous

Received mine today. Still scared of jacking up the vehicle after the issues i had with the sills collapsing.

A

Anonymous

Lainey x 2
master
the big blue
pete.garratt Posted out 05/07 and confirmed received
stevekat54
smarty Collected 28/06
robinsstevenj Posted 30/06 and confirmed received
thornebt Posted 28/06 and confirmed received
thackers Posted 30/06 and confirmed received
593scott
hem
The_Bear Posted 30/06 and confirmed received

Are the remaining members no longer requiring this item?

A

Anonymous

I still have six of these remaining as not all members that expressed an interest have taken up the option of obtaining one. I really would prefer to move these on as I'm currently out of pocket financially with having having these six remaining. I have done them at cost price and so need to move them on to recover my costs.

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
I still have six of these remaining as not all members that expressed an interest have taken up the option of obtaining one. I really would prefer to move these on as I'm currently out of pocket financially with having having these six remaining. I have done them at cost price and so need to move them on to recover my costs.[/quote

Hi Ron yes im still interested in the jacking aid . This is to work with a trolley jack isnt it ? But in anycase i am still wanting to buy one if still available
Regards
scott

A

Anonymous

593scott said:
OO58RON said:
I still have six of these remaining as not all members that expressed an interest have taken up the option of obtaining one. I really would prefer to move these on as I'm currently out of pocket financially with having having these six remaining. I have done them at cost price and so need to move them on to recover my costs.[/quote

Hi Ron yes im still interested in the jacking aid . This is to work with a trolley jack isnt it ? But in anycase i am still wanting to buy one if still available
Regards
scott

If you refer to the PM that I sent out on Fri 27th June and all the necessary details are there. I will get one off in the post as soon as practicable following receipt of funds. Yes the intention of this is to protect the jacking points whilst using a trolley jack. I do have some with a 50mm rebate on the reverse side that neatly sits onto the head of an appropriately sized jack head these were produced for a member that specifically requested them, but has not taken up the option have receiving them. They are an additional £5 to cover the extra engineering

A

Anonymous

Hi ron I dont seem to have a pm in my mail box could u resend for me please and I will get the money sent via paypal

A

Anonymous

593scott said:
Hi ron I dont seem to have a pm in my mail box could u resend for me please and I will get the money sent via paypal

Many apologies, you are absolutely correct. I have checked all the ones that I have sent and clearly I managed to miss you. Sorry. Have just copied and pasted the original message and sent it to you via PM

A

Anonymous

Im interested for sure seeing as the pug dealer has just bent one of mine,

A

Anonymous

Received in the post today :thumbup: many thanks ron top bit of kit and it will be going with her on friday to have her jacking point fixed

A

Anonymous

lee055 said:
Received in the post today :thumbup: many thanks ron top bit of kit and it will be going with her on friday to have her jacking point fixed
I reckon that I was on your doorstep the other Sunday. Watching the Typhoon and Spitfire, was funny and poignant at the same time. Seeing the Typhoon almost vertical in order to go as slow as the Spitfire, but just the opportunity to see them in the same sky together :clap:

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
lee055 said:
I reckon that I was on your doorstep the other Sunday. Watching the Typhoon and Spitfire, was funny and poignant at the same time. Seeing the Typhoon almost vertical in order to go as slow as the Spitfire, but just the opportunity to see them in the same sky together :clap:

yep i was there both days and for free! joys of having a wife still in the RAF, she spent both days driving people round in the Jag XF's that were kicking around so didn't see her much. typhoon and the spitfire were ok but the spanish helicopters stole the days for me they were awesome.

A

Anonymous

Hi Ron,

New to forum having picked up new Red Carbon 2.0 HDI yesterday. Not happy to not have
Spare and will look to resolve asap. Told yesterday at dealers that it's not possible and I would crack glass
if I tried to jack car!!! Would like one of your Jacking Aids if still available and any advice (in addition to all
that has been previously written) re spare wheels. Driving to Spain in September so need to resolve this by then.
Don't fancy being sat on French Motorway with blowout :helpme: Many thanks Mikeyp

A

Anonymous

Best solution is to buy a full sized spare wheel and tyre. If you get the same as is on your Red Carbon then you can have no issues with insurance companies and if you need to use it then you can crack on with your journey and get repair carried out at your convenience

A

Anonymous

Ok Thanks for that. Do you still advise that I should have one of your Jacking aids if one is available?

A

Anonymous

I think not having a jack is at best an inconvienence and from what i read here is a serious matter.At rear then is at possible that you may put pressure on the rear glass?This no provision of a jack and wheellbrace and a can of bloody gas i originally thought was the usual manu and tyre manu getting together for a nice little earner in post fit tyres.

A

Anonymous

Hi ron got my jacking aid and forum stickers . Thank u for the help