What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Jacking aid - Gauging Interest

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Ron pretty new to the site and have just picked up on the jacking issue if you have any of your jacking aids available I'll have one mate. If not let me know if or when you sort some more.

Cheers Neil :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

neilgsxr69 said:
Hi Ron pretty new to the site and have just picked up on the jacking issue if you have any of your jacking aids available I'll have one mate. If not let me know if or when you sort some more.

Cheers Neil :thumbup:
PM sent

A

Anonymous

Lainey x 2
master
the big blue Posted 18/07
pete.garratt Posted out 05/07 and confirmed received
stevekat54
smarty Collected 28/06
robinsstevenj Posted 30/06 and confirmed received
thornebt Posted 28/06 and confirmed received
thackers Posted 30/06 and confirmed received
593scott posted 15/07 and confirmed received
hem
The_Bear Posted 30/06 and confirmed received

A

Anonymous

Hi Ron
I have an RCZ R and the monkeys at the garage have already bent one jacking point. I would love one of your jacking aids if they are still available

Pete

A

Anonymous

petelawton said:
Hi Ron
I have an RCZ R and the monkeys at the garage have already bent one jacking point. I would love one of your jacking aids if they are still available

Pete

I am currently all out of them. If there is a requirement for more then I can do some, I have been somewhat disappointed with this last batch, initially with the guy cutting an incorrect groove into them and then because not all the members that had requested them, actually proceeding to purchase them.

A

Anonymous

If you decide to go ahead i will happily pay in advance. Please keep me in mind.

A

Anonymous

petelawton said:
If you decide to go ahead i will happily pay in advance. Please keep me in mind.

I may well get a further half dozen done, it will depend how much the supplier of Porsche part wants for them. I will be in contact via PM if I produce anymore.

RCZash

Reaction score
Hi Ron. Just logged on to this thread having posted on events. As your all out of jacking aids I cannot help with breakfast costs but I am still interested in a jacking aid if you source any more. Keep me in mind. Thanks in advance.

A

Anonymous

Members that have expressed an interest in a jacking aid

petelawton
RCZash

A

Anonymous

I would be interested in jacking aid and thanks for your trouble. Looking forward to finding out cost. :dance:

TAC

Reaction score
Not in a rush, as I don't pick up my R till the first week of September.
Unless a upgrade has been done, can you put me down as a possible.
:beer:

A

Anonymous

Hi Ron,

I'm fairly new to this forum but this is a slightly worrying issue for me, especially as my Z is due for some new tyres soon. I'd be interested in a jacking aid as well please.

Also, does anyone know the cheapest place to buy tyres? Mail order or I don't mind travelling within 30 miles of Gwent, South Wales. For some reason, a lot of my local tyre fitters don't stock the size.

Cheers,
Matt.

The_Bear

Reaction score
Hi Matt - I don't think you will get a response from Ron, as he no longer frequents this forum, after a recent "parting of the ways" - you may have better luck reaching him on the Facebook RCZ Owners group.

Hope this helps,

George

Evil Derboy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The_Bear said:
Hi Matt - I don't think you will get a response from Ron, as he no longer frequents this forum, after a recent "parting of the ways" - you may have better luck reaching him on the Facebook RCZ Owners group.

Hope this helps,

George

Ron is still here (he was last online 2 hours ago).

rastreet

Reaction score
As a new owner, I would also like a couple if anyone is still selling them. Feel free to PM me.

Rich

DKZ5745

Reaction score
If you do a search (EBay is probably cheapest) for hockey puck, you can buy a black rubber disc, in which you can easily cut a groove to fit over the jacking point.

Personally I prefer to use the cross members and a low profile trolley jack. There are several threads on here on the subject of jacking RCZ’s safely.