What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Golf R

A

Anonymous

Re: Golf R

Sorry...NO SURRENDER...We are the people.
The famine is over.

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
I prefer a wolf in Sheep- like clothing,as all hot hatchbacks are great fun to drive " VXR GTC,ST,S3 I have driven all 3 lately what a buzz they where to drive incredible and full of Tech. On the other hand I thought my rcz was boring to drive GOD DAMN PRETTY though :( ,at the end of the day "We would all like "All go and Show Cars"...but we can only buy what we can afford.

My all go and show car would be and "i am being conservative" :lol: would be

The Aston Martin Vaquish Carbon

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j& ... 6100,d.d2k
Yay but thats what i meen with the rcz,Fun car and little outlay, especially those that can only afford the mk1 as prices drop,Buy it sell it done.We all enjoy our 15 mins of fame.What do you want for 20 to 30 grand at end of day peeps?
(awaits the poor boys comments)

Evil Derboy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

wrapper said:
Sorry...NO SURRENDER...We are the people.
The famine is over.

That just earned you a 7 day ban. Sectarianism of any description will not be tolerated on this site.

A

Anonymous

Well done to all of the aforementioned cars but the real coo is the fiesta ST, although I don't really view it as a hatchback!! It's also a rather odd category to melt together, "hot hatches and coupes".

Tomas_90

Reaction score

How come they wrote "dull interior" on the BMW 4-Series, when every single BMW has basically that exact same interior aswell?

I think the current BMW interior is the best and most good looking they've ever made.

A

Anonymous

Golf R

Can only speak about 3aeries coupes but there a bit dark and gloomy. To much black. Thou never been in a 4 ;)

A

Anonymous

It's not that bad...

...unless you choose a brown leather interior and poo coloured finish.

A

Anonymous

Golf R

How tacky/bad do the brown cup holders look as the the headlining I'll say nothing :(
Oh and what's that weird thing behind the gear lever with the button :)

A

Anonymous

The button is the entertainment system control hoodjit. The brown trim is awful.

A

Anonymous

Sorry, was looking at the 2nd red interior pic and couldn't see that. :lol: me neither, however, I don't actually really like the electronic one that much.

A

Anonymous

For you Golf R owners in the midlands, be warned that these cars are being targeted by theives breaking into houses and going for the keys, several stolen in that area so far :shock: :( with one being stolen just this morning, 500 miles on the clock and 4 weeks old.

A

Anonymous

Just wasted 1&1/2 mins of my life fearing the toerag had won ;)

A

Anonymous

Oh and if u've a golf stay well clear of Coventry the car jacking capital of the UK.

A

Anonymous

bigmac3161 said:
Just wasted 1&1/2 mins of my life fearing the toerag had won ;)

Hi mac hows the Golf "R" treating you?

Awesome video the "Golf R dsg" has launch control aswell l see :cool: uber cool :thumbup: