What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Donna's definite replacement and Rizz's potential one

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Well...just checking in this evening. Had been entertains the olds and cooking dinner for the mother ship. This is tremendously interesting to hear what you guys had me down for and, to he fair, you guys have fairly honed in on what appeals to me and what I'd consider. Yup, you've nailed it. If I'm sacrificing looks then I'm replacing them with power. The Megane 265 RS was in the running but the retro interior and poor quality interior finish ultimately put me off. It's a weapon though and handles like a dream. Jassy, I'd definitely have gone for a GTR but the financial running costs make it unrealistic. So, until the Golf R comes down in price, I'm negotiating over...*drum roll please*....an Astra GTC VXR with Aero Bodykit.

This is the bad boy:

It's not perfect, no say nav, no full leather, no xenons and not my first choice of colour. Yup, there's a bit of turbo lag and torque steer under hard acceleration but 280BHP, a wicked LSD (not the type with psychotropic properties mind) and 0-62 in 6secs flat...erm...yes please!! :D

Donna's OH is looking hard at what I'd like to buy!!!

A

Anonymous

Nice one Rizz , I considered the new Astra vxr , it's a great all rounder and I can tell you it's much better than its rival the focus rs. For me though it was along the same lines of ownership as my corsa vxr , which is why I went for the rcz. Obviously the Astra vxr blows the corsa vxr into the weeds in every department ,and I can tell you my corsa vxr was an epic hot hatch so imagine how great the astras gonna be. Your in for a treat , and there gorgeous in the flesh , wide too :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Well well you have joined the boy racer club lol love love very very nice upgrade. does it have xenons

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
Well well you have joined the boy racer club lol love love very very nice upgrade. does it have xenons

"It's not perfect, no say nav, no full leather, no xenons and not my first choice of colour. Yup, there's a bit of turbo lag and torque steer under hard acceleration but 280BHP, a wicked LSD (not the type with psychotropic properties mind) and 0-62 in 6secs flat...erm...yes please!!"

A

Anonymous

I know donnas car! In fact I even seen her test drive it!
A SAAB 9-5

and on that note I have enjoyed this forum and please all feel free to come to my inevitable funeral! :lol:

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
Well...just checking in this evening. Had been entertains the olds and cooking dinner for the mother ship. This is tremendously interesting to hear what you guys had me down for and, to he fair, you guys have fairly honed in on what appeals to me and what I'd consider. Yup, you've nailed it. If I'm sacrificing looks then I'm replacing them with power. The Megane 265 RS was in the running but the retro interior and poor quality interior finish ultimately put me off. It's a weapon though and handles like a dream. Jassy, I'd definitely have gone for a GTR but the financial running costs make it unrealistic. So, until the Golf R comes down in price, I'm negotiating over...*drum roll please*....an Astra GTC VXR with Aero Bodykit.

This is the bad boy:

It's not perfect, no say nav, no full leather, no xenons and not my first choice of colour. Yup, there's a bit of turbo lag and torque steer under hard acceleration but 280BHP, a wicked LSD (not the type with psychotropic properties mind) and 0-62 in 6secs flat...erm...yes please!! :D

Donna's OH is looking hard at what I'd like to buy!!!

Awfy nice! Debbie and I always admire a near identical one when out for a walk in cruden!

A

Anonymous

Figo said:
I know donnas car! In fact I even seen her test drive it!
A SAAB 9-5

and on that note I have enjoyed this forum and please all feel free to come to my inevitable funeral! :lol:

I actually got dressed up for that photo.....I usually go aboot like a right tink!

mental note ....sort oot ma roots.........

A

Anonymous

Cooper s nice wee drivers car Donna all the best with your new car when it comes And Rizz race ya with my extra mountuned ponys lol seriously nice car welcome back to a real drivers car mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.