What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Donna's definite replacement and Rizz's potential one

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

As you know Rizzo mate I've been away for a wee bit , so I'm only just seeing this thread.
All I can say is, cracking purchase, I just love the VXR. :clap: :clap: :thumbup:
There was one at my local Vauxhall dealer in a light sky blue, fully loaded with every possible extra, it was absolutely stunning, but a bit pricey for me at the moment.
I've always been a fan of Vauxhall, and would love to own a VXR, but wouldnt want to part with too much money, (not at the moment anyway), so I've been looking at a few of the SRI GTC models, ok not a patch on the VXR in performance, but some of the pre-registered SRI GTC models that have been in my local Vauxhall dealerships have added optional extras on them, like sat nav, full leather, upgraded alloys ect, so do look very nice..
Every time I go there they are very keen on doing a deal, and I've been very tempted on more than one occasion that only meant parting with little money and going up a year or two.

I go back with Vauxhalls, and this particular dealer years, and would take another one out without hesitation, but it has to be the right one, because I do love, and would miss the toys on my Z :eusa-think:
So, a nice looking SRI GTC with some add ons would be sufficient I think, because performance is not my priority when looking for a car to be honest, although if the purse allowed, a VXR would be on the cards.
So anyway Rizzo mate, congrates on your purchase, cracking motor, and stay put with the mod's role :thumbup:

Ps.
The Kia Cee'd GT is another cracker :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Thanks Jactac! :D I'm smitten at present. She's a cracking motor, lots of poke, still draws plenty of attention and I think I chose a fitting replacement for a car that was always going to be a tough act to follow. Took a lot of searching and a 13 hour round trip to get the VXR but it was worth it. Now I just need to begin work on discovering an oil field in my back garden!! :lol:

You've always said how good an experience you've had with Vauxhalls in the past and the GTC SRI is a very eye catching car (after all, the VXR is identically styled until you add the Aero Kit). I am a long term admirer of the car and a wonderful replacement when the time comes. Jassy is swaying towards a VXR too. Let the three amigos ride out in steeds of Astra!! :thumbup: :D

Sorry to hear that you've had a bit of a health rollercoaster of late! :thumbdown: I was going to batter you a PM as I had been thinking about you quite a bit recently and was getting quite concerned having not heard from you. I REALLY hope that you're in for a lengthy spell off that rollercoaster and that you enjoy a lengthy period of good health and even better times!

A

Anonymous

"The Three Amigos riding out" :clap:
I'd probably be the one on the Donkey :roll: :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

kaminski said:
I just know that when kaminski posts...seems to attract s many hits...stop it ...you stalkers...hmm i seen some posts missing... maybe if i log off i get the same treatment i got before...cmon peeps... are you really that offended by some fun posts?I did notice that its ok for some to make accusations re me but im not allowed to do the same... double standards im afraid. Let me be heard please.Im not a troll. And deep down inside apart from a chosen few,, i believe the rank and file enjoy my jocular posts. Lighten up ffs.

No one enjoys your constant need to bark for attention timmy.

Sent from my Xperia Z1

A

Anonymous

I've decided to lock this topic as it's going way off track.

Status
Not open for further replies.