What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Donna's definite replacement and Rizz's potential one

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

So...some of you may have read that we are both looking to change our cars fairly imminently. Many of you followed with interest my own personal tale of dealership woe (for which I'd like to thank you all again for your support and encouragement) and, despite the fact that I will always love the RCZ, I feel that I am forced to get shot of mine before anything more significant rears its ugly head and before I have to deal with the farcical local dealerships once more. I have honed in on one replacement and am currently in advanced negotiations about my replacement.

Donna's also still very much in love with her Amber but, due to a bum deal from a dealership, is also forced into the market. Her deal is done. To this end, who can guess what our replacements will be? The only hint that I'll give is that they're not Pugs and their not the same marque as one another. I look forward to your guesses. Go...

Abzynthe

Reaction score
A new original mini and a golf?

Its hard because there are so many lol.

It is a shame that your both no longer going to be Z owners :(
Especially as I havent met either of you!

A

Anonymous

I recall a conversation that I had with Richard Dyson a director at Peugeot UK, When I asked him why he was showing such an interest in the RCZ forum, he replied (something to the effect) that the RCZ was a new venture for Peugeot and was bringing new customers to the marque, he wanted to retain these new customers.

What a shame that the Peugeot dealer network has not supported him and as a result is loosing these customers due to their absolute incompetence and lack of product knowledge. To lose Donna a Pug stalwart is all the more shameful for them. I despair at the prices these buffoons charge when they really are clueless and not at all professional.

A sad sad time when customers are being lost as a result of shoddy dealerships :thumbdown:

A

Anonymous

...Matt you're lucky to get top CAP price. I didn't. Steve said I looked visibly offended with the average quote. But TBF my car is absolutely useless to them and it'll be straight off to auction....so guys keep your eyes open for an SV61UDH at some point. I only got £13K ..... Alan Milne offered me £14.2K in February. Will chat later Matt to discuss my excitement ha ha.

And Kerry.....no Evoque :)

A

Anonymous

I'm up to 14k for mine now D but I still think that there's more to come off the one that's for sale. I'm going to leave them hanging for a day or so and see if a further 250-500 bucks can't magically be found off the other vehicle. If so then it's a done deal.

Oh and Abz, I won't speak for Donna (we all know that she's more than able to speak for herself :lol: ) but I will speak for myself and say that you're not on the money yet.

Ron...well said! :clap:

Abzynthe

Reaction score
Damn, I was going to guess la ferrari but I dont think you would be waiting for an extra 500 to come off lol

A

Anonymous

Abzynthe said:
Damn, I was going to guess la ferrari but I dont think you would be waiting for an extra 500 to come off lol

Maybe another 500,000 (and then some)!!!

Snowy, :eusa-think: it has 20ins alloys... (if the deal can be done)

A

Anonymous

F type Riz ;-)

Enjoy the smiles and miles.
Keep safe and keep detailing.

Abzynthe

Reaction score
Snowy87 said:
Maserati Ghibli :thumbup:

Im trying to convince my dad he wants one instead of a 5 series lol.

Can I ask, how old is it? Im having a weird thought process trying ti guess lol.

A

Anonymous

No F Types nor Ghiblis!! :( Maybe if those magic 6 numbers came up last night then perhaps a drastic change will be made!!

It's not German either Snowy.

Abz, the one I'm pursuing is 2 years old.

A

Anonymous

Insignia VXR Perhaps or a jaguar xkrs are off the top of my head that have 20 inch rims as for Donna A class AMG

A

Anonymous

Now Mr Riz, are you being cheeky with the wheel sizes? ;-) Are they 20's as standard/optional extra or after market?

A

Anonymous

White lotus evora with red seats?

A

Anonymous

The only non German car marque's with OEM 20"Rims are jaguar land rover or the VXR's give us another clue teach

Bhp please are they nitrogen filled 20 " inches that belongs to a Nissan gtr

A

Anonymous

bigmac3161 said:
Megane 265?

Na mac :thumbup: they dont come with 20"s, there are some really nice used GTR's for sale ;) around a certain price i maybe way off course...but its the only car i could see Matt in, with 0EM 20's

Status
Not open for further replies.