What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Diesel Particle Filter

A

Anonymous

jc73uk said:
Davew said:
I had my RCZ serviced on 14 Aug. Yesterday I was driving along the A50 and the DPF warning message came up. I stopped for a few minutes, rang the dealer who advised me to come in and have it checked, however when I moved off again the warning message was off and the fault indicator on the speedo cluster had also gone off. My car is just over 2 years old and has 11500 miles on the clock. Obviously I am going to keep an eye on it.
check this post:
http://peugeotrczforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=447#p42982

Cheers, appreciated. :clap:

A

Anonymous

Well on the way home tonight just coming on to the M56 and my DPF light came on, I work 25 miles from home 23.5 miles are either a road or M53/M56 so I don’t really hang around, as soon as I gunned the throttle the light went off less than a mile later the light came back on but soon went back off again my 2011 plate GT is just coming up to 11,000 miles at 7,500 my wing mirrors went and I am still waiting to have these replaced.

I like others had the dual mass go on my Civic type s CDTI at 11,000 miles and replaced that with a Kuga that must have been a Friday car have I done it third time lucky another Lemon !!! Will keep you posted.
:thumbdown:

Well another day and the dammn thing came on again three times all over 70MPH Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr she is booked in to the dealers in the morning so lets see how this goes, after this visit,

Hatman

Reaction score
Only been doing short journeys this past 6 months. 1st long journey two weeks ago, the light came on whilst joining dual carriageway, left car in 3rd gear above 300rpm until light came on & off again, changed up through gears as per normal. Done 1K miles since, all good.

Does anyone know the longitivity of the 2.0 HDI engine ?

A Company I used to work for used Peugeot for cars/vans. Peugeot had a competition to see which car had covered the most mileage with the prize of a brand new car. One of our managers won the prize with the mileage of 463K not even a head gasket. Testament to Pug oil burners reliability. It was 1.9ltr naturally aspirated engine.