What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Changing the DLR / sidelight to LED - fitting pics pg 19

A

Anonymous

Re: Changing the DLR / sidelight to LED

jactac said:
Out of stock on the LED's :thumbdown:

your kidding me so they are this afternoon they where not, even the 380/ 60 smd's are ..........................................well its the same one i have then i am sure your son will do it for you,its just they need to be ever so slightly pushed into hole at a slight downward angle into the headlamp unit mate but when in thats it :cool: :cool:

A

Anonymous

i have just fitted the red stop/tail 380/92smd's in the rear lights and i am really impressed REALLY,I TOOK PHOTOS OF THE bulbs lit outside of the unit even during the day they are 3 times as bright as the normal filament bulb,i need to get these for the drl's they are brighter than 380/360 i have in just now :( i will try and post these photos on this post but no doubt it not upload :cry:

nope it wont do it :twisted:

A

Anonymous

i have now phoned autobulbs direct the white 380/92 smd's are out of stock but will email me when back in stock,these should be awesome as drl's :cool: :cool: :cool:

A

Anonymous

UPDATE " hids4 u" have the WHITE 380/92smd's canbus bulbs in stock at £27.99 delivered jactac.thats cheaper than autobulbs

A

Anonymous

Jassy,
Hid4u are advertising the pair at £15.50 but when tyou check out its £27.99, they are ringing me back when they sort out why 2 different prices.

A

Anonymous

Jassy if you still having probs uploading pics, just email them to me and i will put them where you want them.

hid4u just got back to m,e and offered a 10% discount .
Looking at around £75 for all bulbs, without the main beam :wtf:

think i'll just get the LEDs first :lol:

A

Anonymous

jactac said:
Jassy if you still having probs uploading pics, just email them to me and i will put them where you want them.

hid4u just got back to m,e and offered a 10% discount .
Looking at around £75 for all bulbs, without the main beam :wtf:

think i'll just get the LEDs first :lol:

yes they are expensive mate when you add it up i have spent over £130 without the main beam :eek: £38 h7, £28 drls,£33 red 380/92smd stop/tails,£38 h8 front fog lights,registration lights still to come they about £20.and now going for the white 380/92smd's drls to replace the 380/360 bulbs :shock:

i will email you the photos of the rear lights i have took 2 photos during the day with the bulb outside the rear light unit but i will take a couple when its dark just to show much better and brighter these actually are over the standard bulbs and it will give you a good idea how the white bulbs will look as drl's they will blind people stopped behind me :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

I'm thinking of going for the same h7 as you and the same dlr's now.,
can you email a pic of your dlr on without the headlight on and a pic with the headlight on and side light on. The dlr dims with the headlight on .

Sorry to be a pain, but i have tried so many different bulbs in the past its all doing my head in now, but i can see the light at thend of the tunnel :lol:

A

Anonymous

jactac said:
I'm thinking of going for the same h7 as you and the same dlr's now.,
can you email a pic of your dlr on without the headlight on and a pic with the headlight on and side light on. The dlr dims with the headlight on .

Sorry to be a pain, but i have tried so many different bulbs in the past its all doing my head in now, but i can see the light at thend of the tunnel :lol:

give me till its just getting dark and i will mate oh wait i have photos give 20 mins :lol:

EDIT,CANT FIND THEM so i will take all new 1's mate for you when its getting a wee bit darker.howz for ya :)

A

Anonymous

Good man, just checked the pics :thumbup:

Think i'm going to go for the same set up as you have, it all looks an even match, which is what i'm looking for.
Just gotta convince the wife now that the car needs new bulbs already :cool:

Ok then, will the Philips Xtreme +100% blend with 380/360 led or would they be better with 380/92 led's

Its either going to be .
1. Philips xtreme +100% with 380/92 LED's
2. Philips diamond vision with 380/360 LEDs (your set up)

I dont want to go ordering a complete set if they look slightly mismatched, i've done that loads of times in the past. :(

The rear ones on your car look bloody awsome, have you changed the number plate ones also ?

So then m8, is that Type R yours ? its got a cracking shine. :thumbup:

I do still want one i think :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

jactac said:

Think i'm going to go for the same set up as you have, it all looks an even match, which is what i'm looking for.

Ok then, will the Philips Xtreme +100% blend with 380/360 led or would they be better with 380/92 led's

Its either going to be .

I dont want to go ordering a complete set if they look slightly mismatched, i've done that loads of times in the past. :(

The rear ones on your car look bloody awsome, have you changed the number plate ones also ?

yes thats my last car i loved it especially the wheels it was 18 months old when i took that photo had from brand new but unemployment forced me to sell it

could you please post them photos mate :) even the type R :oops:

A

Anonymous

jactac said:

Its either going to be .

I WOULD GO FOR H7'S DIAMOND VISION AND THE DRL'S 380/92SMD'S I AM GOING TO CHANGE THEM MATE HONEST,just as soon as the recruitment company i used to work for pay 2 weeks wages £1500 that they owe me thats back pay

A

Anonymous

Wow are the 380/92 SMDs alot brighter than the 380/360 ? Cant wait to see pictures of it !

A

Anonymous

bloodlegna said:
Wow are the 380/92 SMDs alot brighter than the 380/360 ? Cant wait to see pictures of it !

yes i think they are way brighter by judging how bright they are in my rear light :cool: lenses

A

Anonymous

Ok, heres Jassys latest addition, LED rear lighting And some pics of his front DLR's and headlights at night .
Over to Jassy .....
"The 1st 1 is just drl mode the 2nd is dipped beam/sidelight there is big difference between the brightness of the drl when in sidelight mode.
3rdly is the rears that are so bright that my lowly camera couldnt begin to show how bright they are as i said they are at least 3 times brighter. "

Attachments

• bbb.jpg
    bbb.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 10,141
  • ggg.jpg
    ggg.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 10,141
  • hhh.jpg
    hhh.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 10,140
A

Anonymous

Here are his new rear LED's before installing and some daytime pics of the same front lights. Also his Type R that he has unfortunately departed with, but deserves a little peak !

Attachments

• day.jpg
    day.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 10,143
  • kkkkk.jpg
    kkkkk.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 10,143
  • mmmmmmmmmmm.jpg
    mmmmmmmmmmm.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 10,142
  • dddddd.jpg
    dddddd.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 10,143
  • rtype.jpg
    rtype.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 10,143
A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
yes thats my last car i loved it especially the wheels it was 18 months old when i took that photo had from brand new but unemployment forced me to sell it

could you please post them photos mate :) even the type R :oops:

All done buddy,
This thread is starting to look like the Blackpool sea front :lol:
Didnt know where to put the Type R, so i sneaked it in here, it's a cracker :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Wow they do look bright. I am just wondering how does it work, the 380/360 uses 5w while the 92SMDs only use 1w but yet the 92 SMDs are brighter ? Is it because of sheer number of LEDs ?