What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Black Roof Arches

2retro

Reaction score
Are you going to be posting pics of the wrapping process as it happens or just a before and after shot?

renegade79

Reaction score
Decided on gloss black :wtf:

Hair dryer is out - whilst on the phone (this guy is multi talented)

2retro

Reaction score
Nice to see he's giving it his full attention then... :wtf:

A

Anonymous

Yes folks,Even people that argued with my stance on the black rails some have come on board.Admit it.You know it makes sense.
Only thing is though.. you cant wrap a mk1`s nosecone..The campaign moves forward and i intend to stand for the BRP at the election(Black Rail Party)And if elected i will ban all mk1`s from the road.And possesion of the bistre model will result in the owner having to work in a dealership for 2 years trying to sell the boring Puegeot stuff that remains.Of course owning a sport model is punished by the electric chair(that is the nice leather ones in the gt?I am off now to kiss babies. :!:

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Hey Renegade, the signature now only needs more power :lol:

A

Anonymous

or perhaps, that indeed all mk1's, do look better - it's there for all to see, in black and white.. :eusa-whistle:

A

Anonymous

duse said:
or perhaps, that indeed all mk1's, do look better - it's there for all to see, in black and white.. :eusa-whistle:
Agrees,black and white is THE ONLY colour match.Just it has to be the mk2.I forsee those that have silver rails feeling that they have to move forward,i.e the silver rails make it look dated.No point in kidding yourself on by saying i prefer the silver rails,mk1 etc. as you all know differently.Nice to see rcz1 posting again though.

A

Anonymous

Have to say i totally agree mk1 rcz never caught my attention. Saw mk2 and thought wow that looks lovely. So i bought one and it had to have the black pack on it, so much so i sacrificed a gt200 for a 156 that did have the black pack in on morrocan red.

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Biggyrick said:
Have to say i totally agree mk1 rcz never caught my attention. Saw mk2 and thought wow that looks lovely. So i bought one and it had to have the black pack on it, so much so i sacrificed a gt200 for a 156 that did have the black pack in on morrocan red.

My attention was first drawn to the RCZ when the Mk1 came out. I absolutely loved it, but, I wasn't overkeen on the front end, but had I been in a position where I was going to change my car, I would definitely have gone for one.

When the Mk2 came out, I liked the front much more, and from that point on, it really was only a matter of time until I managed to get one.

I was sooooooo lucky to find a Mk2 GT200 with every pack on that they do. The only two things missing really was a JBL upgrade, but to be honest, I am more than happy with the sound from the standard system (I prefer to listen to the engine notes anyway), mainly the big thing I really would have liked was a quad exhaust system. The big problem being that I went so far over budget to get the car I bought, there isn't even a faint chance of my OH agreeing to spend another £xxx on something that the car doesn't actually need, especially knowing we are likely to have the same amount to spend on two front tyres later in the year.

But quad or not, I absolutely love the car and yes, it would finish it off perfectly, but I could still hardly be happier every time I see it parked on my drive.

Mk1 or Mk2 I think we are all very lucky to have such wonderful cars :auto-car: :text-bravo: