What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Black Roof Arches

DKZ5745

Reaction score
wrapper said:
this is the outstanding version of the rcz...white with black pack. :eusa-think:

I never thought I would read this from Wrapper. This is a Launch edition RCZ, that means it's not a Mk2 :shock:

renegade79

Reaction score
DKZ5745 said:
wrapper said:
this is the outstanding version of the rcz...white with black pack. :eusa-think:

I never thought I would read this from Wrapper. This is a Launch edition RCZ, that means it's not a Mk2 :shock:

Finally a post from wrapper that doesn't dog that "pug front grille" :crazy:

A

Anonymous

No as my earlier post.. it didnt show the front end.. something so important to the car..Mk 2..the way it always should have been..all i get critic wise is those that are stuck with the mk1 and now maybe not worth mooving :?: up to the mk2 as looks like being dropped.

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
As always beauty is in the eye of the beholder! But the MK 2 just doesn't do it for me not aggressive enough and I think a hurried design just to say Peugeot had updated the RCZ. Just a different front bumper. As for being stuck with a MK1 version I wouldn't swap it for a New MK2. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

i would also like to change my arches to black, my question is how easy is it to remove them,i saw earlier that they are clipped on but i am scared of breaking clips or something else,any advise on tools etc.cheers

2retro

Reaction score
softail said:
i would also like to change my arches to black, my question is how easy is it to remove them,i saw earlier that they are clipped on but i am scared of breaking clips or something else,any advise on tools etc.cheers
Don't remove them, just take your car to somewhere local that does vehicle wrapping and have them wrapped in black while still on the car. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

The black rail revolution continues.You know it makes sense. :!: :!:

2retro

Reaction score
wrapper said:
The black rail revolution continues.You know it makes sense. :!: :!:

Attachments

• arghhhh.gif
    arghhhh.gif
    110.7 KB · Views: 5,641
A

Anonymous

All you have to do now is get silver rails wrapped in black,get a set of 19 wheels,get a nice leather interior .Why do people either debadge their cars or fit badges trying to imply its a model from a higher range?I can understand your feelings as you have shown in your clip...its someone who bought a sport by mistake.

tianorth

Reaction score
It's called personalisation/customisation, particularly for people who have the imagination to do it. :dance:

DKZ5745

Reaction score

Is it a video clip of someone who has just read the entire back catalogue of Wrapper posts? :eusa-think:

2retro

Reaction score
DKZ5745 said:

Is it a video clip of someone who has just read the entire back catalogue of Wrapper posts? :eusa-think:
Bingo - you got it! Though to be fair all Wrappers' post are the same, just phrased slightly differently so there's really no need to read them all...

A

Anonymous

tianorth said:
It's called personalisation/customisation, particularly for people who have the imagination to do it. :dance:
There is a difference in customisation and cheapening the look ie.. nasty leather seats,inferior accesorries etc.I too have did some work on my car,but as Kenny Everett used to say..."its all done in the best possible taste!!"Have a nice day my friends/enemies. :sleeping-yellow: :eusa-whistle: :D :crazy:

A

Anonymous

Of course,you just wont see them in meet ups.They are just honest gt mk2 owners with black rails.They enjoy their cars,clean them when they have time,and most of all enjoy them.They dont think that their car is a person,dont call it a name or write letters to it( :crazy: )I speak for many i imagine??????

A

Anonymous

got quoted £250 to wrap arches seems a bit steep to me what do you think.

renegade79

Reaction score
softail said:
got quoted £250 to wrap arches seems a bit steep to me what do you think.

very steep. i'm getting mine done on wed I think for €160. shop around i say... :eusa-whistle:

are you going matt black or gloss black or what?? i'm undecided as yet..... :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

will shop around i thought £250 was steep ,in the same boat about matt or gloss, i would prefer matt but my wheels are a gloss graphite so it may have to be gloss.