What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

2011 RCZ Owners Meet

What date would you most like to meet at Peugeot HQ

• Saturday 12th February

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sunday 13th February

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Saturday 19th February

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Sunday 20th February

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • None of the above but would like to meet another time

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Not interested in meeting

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

t110jim

Reaction score
I would love to go but this time of year is not good when you live in the north of Scotland 8 hour drive followed by days of cleaning

A

Anonymous

Peugeot Prod said:
Hi All,

Sorry for lack of posts lately, it's been a particularly busy time of year as year end approaches and model plans need finalising for 2011.

Anyway, I'm pleased to let you know that I've managed to obtain authorisation to use our Head Office in Coventry as a venue for an RCZ Owners meet.
At this stage I haven't got any firm plans, but as a minium we'll be able to lay on some coffee and bacon rolls for breakfast. However, the most important part is to give you all the chance to say hello to each other again and also to admire each others RCZs.

As previously with the Silverstone meet, so that i can gauge numbers, would you mind completing the vote above so that we can try and choose a date that suits all best.

Once i get an idea of numbers, I'll try and pull together some timing and plans that are a little bit more inducing than the promise of a bacon roll and coffee !

Kind regards

Peugeot Prod

p.s.

In amongst everything else, we have been working on some RCZ bits and pieces that hopefully I can share with you in the coming weeks..............

Liking the venue given that I live in Nuneaton :thumbup: As an RCZ owner and an ex Peugeot employee of some 20 years it should make for a very interesting day...count me in.

A

Anonymous

Yes I would be interested. Coventry is only about 20 miles from us.

A

Anonymous

2 minutes up the road from me.....great place to have a meet, where I first saw an RCZ coming out of the gates early in the year....

A

Anonymous

Sounds great but I can only make the first weekend as we are throwing ourselves down mountains the following weekend.
Its only down the road for me .
Would love to meet everyone.

A

Anonymous

Hi All,

Thanks for taking the time to reply and state your preference. It looks like we have a clear winner with 54% of the votes being for the 20th February.

Rather than having another vote I will therefore start planning for this date and we'll set this as the 'meet'.

As originally mentioned, as a minimum we'll organise some drinks and bacon rolls / pastries so a meet time of approx 10:30 would be good (means not too early a start for those travelling).

In the meantime, I'll start putting some ideas together so there are a few other things of interest here. If anybody has any suggestions, do let me know and we'll see what we can pull together. Once plans are in place I'll create another thread with clearer details and directions etc.

Regards

Peugeot Prod

RCZ1

Reaction score
Will you be able to lay on a water supply and electricity for those of us who are travelling from further afield, so that we can detail our RCZs, when we get there :lol: :lol: :lol:

On a serious note - this is great news - its in my diary.

A

Anonymous

Peugeot Prod said:
Hi All,

Thanks for taking the time to reply and state your preference. It looks like we have a clear winner with 54% of the votes being for the 20th February.

Rather than having another vote I will therefore start planning for this date and we'll set this as the 'meet'.

As originally mentioned, as a minimum we'll organise some drinks and bacon rolls / pastries so a meet time of approx 10:30 would be good (means not too early a start for those travelling).

In the meantime, I'll start putting some ideas together so there are a few other things of interest here. If anybody has any suggestions, do let me know and we'll see what we can pull together. Once plans are in place I'll create another thread with clearer details and directions etc.

Regards

Peugeot Prod

Cool.. looking forward to it :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

I will only be there in spirit...will be landing in Mexico City that day. If you have one in July I could make it as I will be over in UK for 3 weeks.

A

Anonymous

Hi, Coventry is miles and miles away from me but what a great excuse to drive my car! Love to see the site and meet some other bods with pods. Penciled in to my diary as 20th Feb is the most voted for date.

A

Anonymous

I dont get mine until March :) ..though hoping in reality it's Feb. Certainly up for a mid summer meet . be good to put names to faces

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
Will you be able to lay on a water supply and electricity for those of us who are travelling from further afield, so that we can detail our RCZs, when we get there :lol: :lol: :lol:

You really have got the bug haven't you Kerry? :lol:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Brooktop said:
RCZ1 said:

You really have got the bug haven't you Kerry? :lol:

Well I don't want to turn up with the dirtest looking car there do I? What will that do for my reputation :lol:

A

Anonymous

I'll probably go. Not too sure about the other 'alf. He's says he's not keen on the idea but I bet he'll go if I go - he hates missing out on anything! Anyway, he drags me off on enough of his boring motorbike meets.

Might look at booking a hotel room for the night before.

Don't worry RCZ1, my car will be BY FAR dirtier than yours. You clean yours before you get there and you can then give us all a demo on detailing using mine - sorted!!

A

Anonymous

Hi RCZ

I'm from Wootton Bassett in Wiltshire so around 1.5 hours but any excuse for a night away. Guess who's now asking questions when it is? Didn't take him long did it? Bless him, predictability and procrastination are his two greatest skills ;)

A

Anonymous

I'd love to come - depends on work, weather and stuff. But I'll go anywhere for a bacon butty. I'll be coming from Cambridge and Flash will be filthy no doubt :eusa-whistle: