What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

2011 RCZ Owners Meet

What date would you most like to meet at Peugeot HQ

• Saturday 12th February

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sunday 13th February

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Saturday 19th February

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Sunday 20th February

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • None of the above but would like to meet another time

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Not interested in meeting

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

RCZ1

Reaction score
Scarlet said:
I'd love to come - depends on work, weather and stuff. But I'll go anywhere for a bacon butty. I'll be coming from Cambridge and Flash will be filthy no doubt :eusa-whistle:

It would be good to be some faces to names - hopefully the weather won't be so bad by then :thumbup:
gemini said:
Hi RCZ

I'm from Wootton Bassett in Wiltshire so around 1.5 hours but any excuse for a night away. Guess who's now asking questions when it is? Didn't take him long did it? Bless him, predictability and procrastination are his two greatest skills ;)

We will have about 2 hour drive but as you say, always a good excuse for a short break :!:

By the way, Gemini, did you ever get your paintwork sorted out by your dealer or professional detailer?

A

Anonymous

Is this going to be at Aldermoor House or elsewhere in Coventry? Sorry if I've missed the answer if its posted elsewhere but having flu means its hard work pressing buttons, thinking and blowing nose at the same time.

Three Premier Inns around Coventry at only £29.00 per night so would like to know which one is the nearest to where the meet is.

A

Anonymous

gemini said:
Is this going to be at Aldermoor House or elsewhere in Coventry? Sorry if I've missed the answer if its posted elsewhere but having flu means its hard work pressing buttons, thinking and blowing nose at the same time.

Three Premier Inns around Coventry at only £29.00 per night so would like to know which one is the nearest to where the meet is.

Hi, It's at Pinley House which is our new head office. It's on the same site though as Aldermoor House used to be.

Regards

Peugeot Prod

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the answer re location.

RCZ1 - nah, paintwork still not sorted. Until a couple of days' ago it looked like a giant snowball anyway and its hardly moved off the drive in the last couple of months. I'm going to wait until the better weather to get it professionally detailed.

A

Anonymous

I will bring Lawrence up! we are either coming from London or Cardiff depending on what happens that week. I can only say he will be very dirty just so you can photo him next to the other Opals or Pearls... show him what he could have won! :dance:

RCZ1

Reaction score
gemini said:
Thanks for the answer re location.

RCZ1 - nah, paintwork still not sorted. Until a couple of days' ago it looked like a giant snowball anyway and its hardly moved off the drive in the last couple of months. I'm going to wait until the better weather to get it professionally detailed.

Good luck with that Gemini - I think you are doing the right thing. Hope to see some pics when its been done :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Hi All,

Just a quick update that i'll be firming up the arrangements for the 20th in the next week or so. It's been really busy here as we are starting to gear up for 508 launch in earnest. We're off to Valencia this week to present 508 to our Dealer Network which has taken a lot of time to get ready.
Once we're past this I'll post some more details for the 20th.

Regards

Peugeot Prod

A

Anonymous

Hi is there anymore information about the meet yet and is that a postcode I can have so I'm able to enter it into my sat nav

Thanks finchy

A

Anonymous

I can't make the meet now :thumbdown:

Gotta play Mrs Corporate Smiley Wifey for that week-end :Moony:

My poor husband's nerves are already shot to pieces as he's never sure what I'm going to get up to at these things. I have a low boredom threshold and, wow, do I find these things boring :sleeping-yellow:

Alcohol and boredom? Lethal combination :twisted:

A

Anonymous

gemini said:
...Mrs Corporate Smiley Wifey for that week-end :Moony: :twisted:
WOW, bet that takes some getting used to when signing letters/cheques :lol:

dpb

Reaction score
Peugeot Prod said:
Hi All,

Just a quick update that i'll be firming up the arrangements for the 20th in the next week or so. It's been really busy here as we are starting to gear up for 508 launch in earnest. We're off to Valencia this week to present 508 to our Dealer Network which has taken a lot of time to get ready.
Once we're past this I'll post some more details for the 20th.

Regards

Peugeot Prod

Hi Mark & Co, any update on the meet ?
The 20th is fast approaching ! :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

yep its getting close and i need some notice for work comitments

A

Anonymous

Hi All,

It is with a heavy heart that I have to reschedule our planned meet on the 20th.

A number of factors have contributed to this which has meant that I have been unable to bring together all of the elements that i had in mind to make the long journey times a truly worthwhile day for you all.

Without going into too much detail - We are fully immeresed in 508 pre-launch activity which has meant lots of time away from the office and 508 activities are tying up a lot of resource.

On top of this, Mrs Peugeot Prod suffered a nasty double fracture of her collar bone a couple of months ago which ontop of the extra pressure it brought it also has now meant that when she returns to work (next week) her work roster has been completely changed - and whereas originally she would have been home for the 20th, it is now not the case (she works as long-haul cabin crew) which leaves me with childcare issues.

I am genuinely sad that the event won't happen in Feb as planned and hopefully you will accept my apologies for this.

Rest assured though I will start looking at alternative dates and will make sure that plans are put in place to deliver a good meet for you all.

Regards

Peugeot Prod

A

Anonymous

We''ll forgive you , but now we'll be expecting bacon butties and goody bags ! :dance:

A

Anonymous

That's ok - might be an idea to go for a Spring meet when the weather will (hopefully) be better! Btw... goody bags sound good too!!!

A

Anonymous

Yay!!!!....I get mine in March...sometime, so was gutted that I'd miss a meet at Pug HQ uk...sorry to hear about Mrs Pug Prod!