What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

2011 RCZ Owners Meet

What date would you most like to meet at Peugeot HQ

• Saturday 12th February

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sunday 13th February

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Saturday 19th February

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Sunday 20th February

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • None of the above but would like to meet another time

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Not interested in meeting

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

Zombie. I fear that you are 12 months too late for this meet. But take heart, you didn't miss anything as it happens, as the event was eventually cancelled, due to commitments of a new car that was being launched at the time. With a bit of luck one may be arranged for next year as I do believe the one that was held at Pinley House was a great success. Or at least it was from an attendees point of view, but I can't speak from Peugeots.

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
OO58RON said:
Zombie. I fear that you are 12 months too late for this meet. But take heart, you didn't miss anything as it happens, as the event was eventually cancelled, due to commitments of a new car that was being launched at the time. With a bit of luck one may be arranged for next year as I do believe the one that was held at Pinley House was a great success. Or at least it was from an attendees point of view, but I can't speak from Peugeots.

lol...that's what I get for being asleep while checking for upcoming meets.

I really want to meet up more often.

Thanks btw :beer:

A

Anonymous

make it after the 1st march 2012 , then we can come too :dance:

A

Anonymous

MARCH would be a better month i would come down IN MARCH ME AND THE MRS FOR A DIRTY WEEKEND :lol: :lol: :lol: then meet you motley crew on a sunday febuary is still WINTER TIME :roll: :roll: :roll:

A

Anonymous

speedy lady said:
make it after the 1st march 2012 , then we can come too :dance:
Stop thinking about it speedy lady, tis a while for your day to dawn. I would pay good money to be at the dealership at midnight :thumbup: RCZ syndrome will need to be redefined :clap:

A

Anonymous

Would be great to have a meet before christmas,anyone interested in meeting up somewere to show of our fantastic cars,im in the midlands,come on someone sort something out

pete.garratt

Reaction score
You're right - it would be good to have a gathering.

However, I fear everyone's diaries will be pretty rammed by now. I know mine is.

I think, as a general rule, you need 3 months or so to organise something like this.

A

Anonymous

i agree I would love to do something but before xmas but too soon to get a large enough number and christmas time is challenging to get a meeting together considering most will be xmas shopping.