What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

2011 RCZ Owners Meet

What date would you most like to meet at Peugeot HQ

• Saturday 12th February

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sunday 13th February

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Saturday 19th February

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Sunday 20th February

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • None of the above but would like to meet another time

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Not interested in meeting

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

Hi All,

Sorry for lack of posts lately, it's been a particularly busy time of year as year end approaches and model plans need finalising for 2011.

Anyway, I'm pleased to let you know that I've managed to obtain authorisation to use our Head Office in Coventry as a venue for an RCZ Owners meet.
At this stage I haven't got any firm plans, but as a minium we'll be able to lay on some coffee and bacon rolls for breakfast. However, the most important part is to give you all the chance to say hello to each other again and also to admire each others RCZs.

As previously with the Silverstone meet, so that i can gauge numbers, would you mind completing the vote above so that we can try and choose a date that suits all best.

Once i get an idea of numbers, I'll try and pull together some timing and plans that are a little bit more inducing than the promise of a bacon roll and coffee !

Kind regards

Peugeot Prod

p.s.

In amongst everything else, we have been working on some RCZ bits and pieces that hopefully I can share with you in the coming weeks..............

A

Anonymous

this sounds great as i havent met anyone off the fourm yet as not got my motor and will have it by then, also would be great to have a look at everyone elses RCZ's

A

Anonymous

Count me in - plus Cov is only down the road from me :thumbup: oh and I'll have my RCZ by then too... yay!! :dance:

A

Anonymous

Sadly I can't make it to England because of caring for invalid mum but this sounds fab and I wish you all a great meet :dance: :beer: .

A

Anonymous

:thumbup: Sounds good to me Mark, Pinley house would make a great venue for a meet.

A

Anonymous

I might be up for it. Now if you'd got Millbrook I'd have been there like a shot.

A

Anonymous

i will be up for this . to see and talk to other rcz drivers

A

Anonymous

Yes, I will be very interested in this. Coventry is only about 15 miles away from where I live. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Sundays are too busy. Kids swimming and all that. Then again for other people the same can be said for sat. Why not narrow down to just 2dates and then have a vote.

My 2p worth.

A

Anonymous

clinton.elston said:
Sundays are too busy. Kids swimming and all that. Then again for other people the same can be said for sat. Why not narrow down to just 2dates and then have a vote.

My 2p worth.

That's my plan. See which are the two most popular dates, and then if it is fairly close, we'll vote it out on those two dates. Although at the moment, it is looking like the 20th is winning........

Regards

Peugeot Prod

A

Anonymous

Can't think of anything more romantic than a run in the RCZ , a bacon buttie and a mug of tea - lovely!!! :lol:

A

Anonymous

Scarlet said:
Can't think of anything more romantic than a run in the RCZ , a bacon buttie and a mug of tea - lovely!!! :lol:

My kind of girl! :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

:greetings-wavingblue:

Thx! :lol:

PS Brown sauce on the bacon butty!

A

Anonymous

Count me in. Subject to what happens between now and then of course :lol: Coventry is only along the A 45 from me. And I too should have my RCZ by then.

Just a thought tho'. Isn't it possible the weather in February could be really cold and wet. Would it be preferable to move the meet to April where although it could be ewet it would be a lot milder?

Cheers

Dave

RCZ1

Reaction score
mrmedox said:
Count me in. Subject to what happens between now and then of course :lol: Coventry is only along the A 45 from me. And I too should have my RCZ by then.

Just a thought tho'. Isn't it possible the weather in February could be really cold and wet. Would it be preferable to move the meet to April where although it could be ewet it would be a lot milder?

Cheers

Dave

Good point!

And another thing is our cars will get filthy driving down to Coventry - 2 hour drive for me !

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
mrmedox said:

Cheers

Dave

Good point!

And another thing is our cars will get filthy driving down to Coventry - 2 hour drive for me !
Yeah but just think of all the fun you'll have detailing your RCZ when you get home!! :beer: