What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

2011 RCZ Owners Meet

What date would you most like to meet at Peugeot HQ

• Saturday 12th February

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sunday 13th February

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Saturday 19th February

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Sunday 20th February

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • None of the above but would like to meet another time

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Not interested in meeting

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

cant make it since i am in Turkey, but post pictures, ones from silverstone were great/.

FGRob

Reaction score
Oh well it's probably for the best, the weathers not playing ball at the moment any way, my cars turning white it's that dirty :shock:

Glad to hear your wife's better Mark.

It would be good if we could make it in March, any later it's gets difficult - holidays etc. any way it's up to you, just let us know as quick as possible, I seem to remember a few people were thinking of stopping over the night before.

Thanks
Rob.

PS Rear Flaps :eusa-whistle:

A

Anonymous

Just checked, and my hotel's not refundable so there will be at least one RCZ roaming round Coventry that weekend!

A

Anonymous

rczwannabe said:
Just checked, and my hotel's not refundable so there will be at least one RCZ roaming round Coventry that weekend!

That's just mean of them :x

RCZ1

Reaction score
What do you mean it's off? Do you know how much trouble I have gone to, to make sure that Pearl turns up looking her best! I mean, do you really realise :eusa-think:

Should I transport her down to Coventry on the back of a transporter?
Get the other half to go to Coventry (instead of being sent!) in his car so that he could transport all my detailing gear and give Pearl a good clean once we'd arrived at 7 a.m. to give me plenty of time to get her cleaned up properly? Or
As what was looking most favourable, give Pearl a thorough detail on the Saturday, then wrap her in cling film. Yes, you read that right, cling film! Do you know how many boxes of cling film I would have needed to buy? I do, because I'd done a mathematical formula to calculate how much Pearl would need to cover her! It would have cost me a small fortune. So I guess you can tell I'm not happy :lol: :lol: :lol:

Joking apart, these things can't be helped and glad to hear you wife is now well again.
But Pllllleeeeeeaaassssssseee, can the next one be arranged when its likely to be better weather:thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Why not meet up at any big car park in the area, same date, same time. Mass drive through at McDonalds will be a laugh. Second thoughts we can skip McDonalds. Someone from this area must know of a suitable location. :greetings-wavingblue:

GT RCZ

Reaction score
Someone recommended to me Coventry Transport Museum as being very good with free entry.

Dont know what parking is like, may be one of the local owners can advise

A

Anonymous

That’s more like it Rob, great place to meet. I Went last year and really enjoyed it. Prestwold Hall near Loughborough is another good meet. They have a race circuit and provided you take your driving licence and plenty of dosh you can try out any number of supercars on track. :greetings-wavingblue:

A

Anonymous

RCZGT200 said:
As unfortunate circumstances has delayed the Peugeot Prod meet at Pinley House FGRob has suggested another venue for a meet on same day (20th Feb) and at an interesting location.

Click on the link below to express your interest!!!

20th-feb-first-meeting-names-please-t1356.html

Bump! 27 people wanted a meet on the 20th.and yes its a shame it cant happen at pinley house..but... only 4 seem to be going to the alternate venue?

A

Anonymous

Yeah...sorry folks, as soon as the 20th was off, my wife made alternative plans for me. Looking forward to the rescheduled do.

GT RCZ

Reaction score
yes we said we would go but the revised venue is of no interest.
With there being a lack of interest in the new venue it would be a disappointment with so few numbers getting together.

The HRCR hold there annual which I am a member get together at Gaydon & have been round the museum every year for the last 5 years.

A

Anonymous

GT RCZ said:
yes we said we would go but the revised venue is of no interest.
With there being a lack of interest in the new venue it would be a disappointment with so few numbers getting together.

The HRCR hold there annual which I am a member get together at Gaydon & have been round the museum every year for the last 5 years.

Thats a shame , I fancied a nose around your amber red...especially as we spoke about her several times before she was born ;)

A

Anonymous

when is the next meeting ??? looking forward to sharing experiences with fellow RCZ'ers. Also named my car at last...Zeddy (well I couldnt use RC..sounds like he's in a mood)

A

Anonymous

adrian said:
when is the next meeting ??? looking forward to sharing experiences with fellow RCZ'ers. Also named my car at last...Zeddy (well I couldnt use RC..sounds like he's in a mood)
My boss had hinted I might have wanted to call Freddie 'RC' because he's a surgeon who works with people's bums (amongst other bits :lol: ).

A

Anonymous

We are planning a meeting in Blackpool, look for the Blackpool illuminations run in the forum!

A

Anonymous

A new RCZ GT owner in white, collected in Sept 2011, would like to meet other owners and participate in future events.