What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Your first car...

A

Anonymous

I've owned 41 cars in 40 years of driving! I 've even kept a record of the cars, thier reg no's and colours...............how sad am I !!!!

Howeverfor the record my first was a Fiat 850 coupe....LLX 931 D and do you know what its a coupe and a similar grey to my RCZ.....Happy days

A

Anonymous

Talbot samba cost me £750 had it for 3 years and crashed it many times then sold it for £500 was 18 loved that car but had to go from 1st to 3rd as syncro in 2nd had gone bring back the eighties when cars where easy fixed

A

Anonymous

Daf 32 - hand painted in dark & light blue! Having a CVT gearbox it could beat anything away from the lights - till it hit 30, then nothing! As it got older (it was new in ?1967? - E reg (JKT901E)) I had to wedge the ignition key 'on' open the bonnet and belt the starter with a hammer - not easy when the driver's side door only had one hinge 'cos the other had rusted through.
It did cost me £65 from a bomb site in East London - where the blokes selling it thought because it has a twin cylinder engine they would helpfully put some 2 stroke oil in the tank (eg Wartburg) - eventually I got a huge cloud of smoke out of the exhaust and it took off like a rocket. 1978 ish. Young & Foolish.