What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Yorkshire Meet - 22nd September

A

Anonymous

Would likely travel down from Middlesbrough for this - depends on dates though. I work away and am only home every other weekend.

A

Anonymous

It's my sister in laws wedding. My wife is maid of honour and kids are page boys and bridesmaids.
I will try and get it cancelled!

A

Anonymous

Scott barton said:
It's my sister in laws wedding. My wife is maid of honour and kids are page boys and bridesmaids.
I will try and get it cancelled!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

sign me up I believe I can turn up considering its the weekend before freshers week for my last year of university, might as well give my baby one last long distance drive before its traffic jams for like 8 months straight.

RCZ1

Reaction score
tomy90 said:
sign me up I believe I can turn up considering its the weekend before freshers week for my last year of university, might as well give my baby one last long distance drive before its traffic jams for like 8 months straight.

Are you really coming all the way from Leicestershire ? It would be great to see you :)

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
tomy90 said:

Are you really coming all the way from Leicestershire ? It would be great to see you :)

yeah it will be a great way to stretch my rcz legs before being trapped going 30mph for most of the year. (plus I have always wanted to take my RCZ around some of the B roads around yorkshire)

only thing is though I will need a post code for the exact place we are meeting at considering I don't know yorkshire very well at all

RCZ1

Reaction score
Great stuff - look forward to meeting you :)

Will you be bringing anyone with you - just so I know for the table booking?

Details for the Fox and Rabbit are:

The Fox & Rabbit Inn, Lockton, North Yorkshire, YO18 7NQ

A

Anonymous

I believe it will be just me but that might change one more person with me but I doubtful that will happen.

cheers for the post just going to setup a reminder for that now.

A

Anonymous

Sorry, i cant make the 22nd, i will be away.
Will keep an eye open for any future events.
Hope all attendees have a great day.

RCZ1

Reaction score
Never mind Teesider - maybe next time :)

1. RCZ1 + 1 - confirmed
2. Speedy lady + 1 - confirmed
3. OO58 RON + 1 - confirmed
4. Tomy90
5. ksb - (possible)
6. danielll.bee - confirmed
7. bownib - confirmed

RCZ1

Reaction score
All you guys (and gals) on the list above, can you just confirm either here or by PM that you are definitely attending, especially those of you that are "possibles". I'm going to book the table this weekend but will have to confirm up numbers closing to the date, so if you could do that for me, it would be much appreciated :thumbup:

Thanks

A

Anonymous

Yep - count me in. I've booked the day off and will travel up on the 21st.

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
All you guys (and gals) on the list above, can you just confirm either here or by PM that you are definitely attending, especially those of you that are "possibles". I'm going to book the table this weekend but will have to confirm up numbers closing to the date, so if you could do that for me, it would be much appreciated :thumbup:

Thanks

YES me and hubby are coming , :dance: cannot wait to meet you all :wave:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Thanks for your replies so far.
Updated list below.
I'm really looking forward to it and be nice to see some new faces, not just Ron's ;)

1. RCZ1 + 1 - confirmed
4. Tomy90 - confirmed
5. ksb - (possible)
7. bownib - confirmed

RCZ1

Reaction score
Updated list below.

1. RCZ1 + 1 - confirmed
4. Tomy90 - confirmed
5. ksb - (possible)
7. bownib - confirmed

A

Anonymous

I though Ron was getting rid of the Rcz or did I miss read the post!