What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Yorkshire Meet - 22nd September

A

Anonymous

Re: Yorkshire Meet

is the 11th good for who ever wants to come? meet at eden camp. whats the best time?

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
Off to Whitby now. Live 5mins from Edan camp!

Can anyone check if there is a road off to the side of Eden camp entrance ,don't want to block the gates

we can make the 11th :thumbup:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Yorkshire Meet

11th looks ok. Another appointment has been thrown my way but probably that will be moved to the following week.

I think we should add a list of names.
Also include anyone you may be taking with you, for table booking for lunch.

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
Great. We could all meet at Ron's for bacon banjos :)
No problem. The bacon butties could be on me :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

speedy lady said:
Can anyone check if there is a road off to the side of Eden camp entrance ,don't want to block the gates

Yes. I can check that out no problem. There is also a road off to the right yards before the left turn into the access road for Edan camp. It appears that it may once have been the old road prior to the bypass being built and is now a "no through road" so may be ideal, alternatively and maybe better still, a little way up the road towards Pickering past the camp is a large "off road" layby. All the better for being able to stand and natter whilst allowing the passing traffic the opportunity to marvel at the sight of our pride and joys :beer:

A

Anonymous

I personally have problems with the August 11th. as I am to pay a visit to my new Peugeot Dealership in Castleford. They have worked on Pearl2 since Peugeot UK put them in touch with me, so I am calling in to see their facilities and to have my newly purchased RCZ Alloy Wheel Kit installed. The 12th is OK, plus this would allow time on the 11th for a quick spruce up of Pearl2, however the following Sunday is a work day for me.

A

Anonymous

Right then who's coming on the 11th? What time shall we let all the RCZ's loose!

RCZ1

Reaction score
Yorkshire Meet

OO58RON said:
speedy lady said:

Yes. I can check that out no problem. There is also a road off to the right yards before the left turn into the access road for Edan camp. It appears that it may once have been the old road prior to the bypass being built and is now a "no through road" so may be ideal, alternatively and maybe better still, a little way up the road towards Pickering past the camp is a large "off road" layby. All the better for being able to stand and natter whilst allowing the passing traffic the opportunity to marvel at the sight of our pride and joys :beer:

I drove by this very spot today on my way to have lunch at Helmsley. Unfortunately the layby Ron mentioned is closed due to the council storing their road dressings on it! However, about 50 yards before the layby is a Farm Shop and Tearoom. We could meet in their car park.

http://www.thewholehoggfarmshop.co.uk/home

RCZ1

Reaction score
Yorkshire Meet

A9YJW said:
Right then who's coming on the 11th? What time shall we let all the RCZ's loose!

Ron has said that he can't make the 11th. Obviously we want to get as many people there as possible so what about another date?
I've previously mentioned that Saturdays are best for me so what about the 25th August? At a push I could do the 12th but is not ideal.

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
Ron has said that he can't make the 11th. Obviously we want to get as many people there as possible so what about another date?
I've previously mentioned that Saturdays are best for me so what about the 25th August? At a push I could do the 12th but is not ideal.
Liking the proposed venue. 25th August, I shall be at my music festival......................... get you!!!! :clap:

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
I drove by this very spot today on my way to have lunch at Helmsley. Unfortunately the layby Ron mentioned is closed due to the council storing their road dressings on it! However, about 50 yards before the layby is a Farm Shop and Tearoom. We could meet in their car park.

http://www.thewholehoggfarmshop.co.uk/home
We too have been past the layby today on our way to Scarborough. You're right RCZ1 tis closed and full of road chippings. However your proposed venue is on the right hand side just prior to it.
Was in Whitby on Friday evening as we went for a meal at Magpies. Parking is an utter nightmare!!!!!!! Not a chance in hell of a RCZ meet managing to get parked anywhere near to each other.

A

Anonymous

Was in Whitby on Friday evening as we went for a meal at Magpies. Parking is an utter nightmare!!!!!!! Not a chance in hell of a RCZ meet managing to get parked anywhere near to each other.[/quote]

when we went for the other meets I did say they parked at the church at the top of the hill , there is no where in Whitby where you could park alot of cars at the same time
11th/12th is still good for us , if we cannot get everyone together for August what about 1st September

Had a ride out on the motorbike last night , check out the gate way at Edan camp

Attachments

• eden camp1.jpg
    eden camp1.jpg
    170.6 KB · Views: 1,561
  • edan camp2.jpg
    edan camp2.jpg
    187 KB · Views: 1,561
A

Anonymous

September 1st is good for me. The Whole Hogg seems like a good meeting place. We can have a drink whilst we await the full contingent.

RCZ1

Reaction score
Yorkshire Meet

Now looks like the 11th and 12th are no good for me - family commitment. 1st September is good for me.

A

Anonymous

we are okay for the 1st september :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

I cant do the 1st. I'm away for 2 weeks :-(

RCZ1

Reaction score
Yorkshire Meet

Having read through this thread again, it would seem that I'm the only person that can't make the 12th August, which is delaying the whole thing going ahead therefore I will withdraw my interest. If it transpires that I can make it after all, then I will obviously turn up :)