What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Yorkshire Meet - 22nd September

A

Anonymous

Does anybody know if there is anything planned for a meet in yorkshire.i always see things on facebook for down south. :lol:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Yorkshire Meet

Where abouts in Yorkshire are you located?

Ron and myself, are in Yorkshire - near to Malton / York. There's a few in Lincolnshire too I believe, so we might be able to get something organised. You could count me in if the date was favourable.

A

Anonymous

Yorkshire Meet

I'm from Doncaster, but live in Norfolk now!

A

Anonymous

Re: Yorkshire Meet

I'm in leeds. not sure on a date or location was just seeing how many people we could get. :)

A

Anonymous

I would be a strong possibility :thumbup: Dependent upon date chosen.

A

Anonymous

Im in Wakefield would love to meet up :dance:

A

Anonymous

Yorkshire Meet

I spent a lot of time in Pinderfields as a young toddler! Ouch!

A

Anonymous

What dates would be best for everybody? What location would suit everybody?

A

Anonymous

Scott barton said:
I spent a lot of time in Pinderfields as a young toddler! Ouch!
so did my son on B ward hated the place , you want to see it now , all new :thumbup: looks fab for a hospital , lots better than the old long corridor ;)
we live about 5 minutes away

when we went to meets with the Focus ST forum , we would meet at Edem camp Malton at the gates , think there is a road off , just there
and then drove to Whitby all together
parked at the church on the top of the Hill so we could all park together , and have a chat and photos , out of the way of Whitby

A

Anonymous

Yorkshire Meet

I haven't been to Eden camp for about 25 years!

A

Anonymous

remember going with school once as a helper with my kids (long day ) :sleeping-yellow:
I dont think it opens until 10am so we did meet early around 9:30am , :shock:

A

Anonymous

Eden camp it is then. Any suggestions on dates?

RCZ1

Reaction score
Yorkshire Meet

That's a great idea speedy lady. The drive over the top from Pickering to Whitby is superb. We could stop at the Hole of Horcum car park, to take in the view. How about stopping for a pub lunch somewhere on route or at Whitby?

A Saturday would be best for me and I can do any in August except the 4th or any in September.

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
That's a great idea speedy lady. The drive over the top from Pickering to Whitby is superb. We could stop at the Hole of Horcum car park, to take in the view. How about stopping for a pub lunch somewhere on route or at Whitby?

A Saturday would be best for me and I can do any in August except the 4th or any in September.

dont know any pubs around there , stopping for lunch would be a great idea I guess they will not turn us away if you asked first, anyone know of any pubs who would welcome us
The other meets I went on years ago went into town for fish and chips but its a long way back up them steps back to the church and your car after lunch :twisted:

Any weekend is good for us in August

RCZ1

Reaction score
Yorkshire Meet

That's the pub that I was thinking of. Not been in but been past it hundreds of times. When we have final numbers, I could ring and book a table for us.

A

Anonymous

Off to Whitby now. Live 5mins from Edan camp!