What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Yorkshire Meet - 22nd September

A

Anonymous

Tomorrows the big day! My car is shining, exhaust polished, wheels sealed!

Although my car is due in on wed to get the mirrors and driveshaft/suspension and hopefully the timing belt!

See y'all tomorrow!

Ps Kerry I'm bringing my camera down too ;)

A

Anonymous

Have a great time everyone!! I look forward to seeing some snaps of your adventure! I'm a little jealous and am certain that your RCZ convoy snaking through the countryside will be quite a sight to behold! Get those pics up quickly please!!!

RCZ1

Reaction score
daniellll.bee said:

See y'all tomorrow!

Your just bragging now ;)

Got my wheel done today though and jobs a good 'un so very happy.

Daniel I will watch you snapping away with your camera. I will bring mine as well.

Jassy and Mr Rizz thanks for your good wishes. I'm sure we will all have a great time and we will be sure to get some pics up as soon as possible :)

Sleep well folks :)

A

Anonymous

daniellll.bee said:

Although my car is due in on wed to get the mirrors and driveshaft/suspension and hopefully the timing belt!

See y'all tomorrow!

Looking forward to driving my car down to York and give my car one last blast before being trapped by rush hour traffic, jams and general university life for the year.

sadly my car will be unlikely to be clean and the drive to York I am sure will only make it worse

and the paint on my door is still not sorted out so not polished (waiting for the paint to be sorted out before polishing it)

but certainly looking forward to seeing other RCZ owners (its rare to meet people with good taste in cars :) )

RCZ1

Reaction score
See ya tomorrow Tomy. Doesn't matter if your car is dirty or not - it will just be good to meet you - owner of a great car :)

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
See ya tomorrow Tomy. Doesn't matter if your car is dirty or not - it will just be good to meet you - owner of a great car :)
I'm not too sure that we will be seeing Tomy. He keeps saying about his journey DOWN to York. Well I have to say that unless you are British Rail then from Leicester he really does need to head North.

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
RCZ1 said:
I'm not too sure that we will be seeing Tomy. He keeps saying about his journey DOWN to York. Well I have to say that unless you are British Rail then from Leicester he really does need to head North.
Unless he's reversing!?

A

Anonymous

daniellll.bee said:
OO58RON said:
RCZ1 said:
Unless he's reversing!?

what I can say the RCZ is quick in reverse lol

A

Anonymous

Just head up North in 6th gear and then we "shall dine with my father in Nottingham" OK what film was that a quote from jassy?

A

Anonymous

well up and looking forward to today, we have the meet and then off to a wedding do this evening full day for us :crazy:
this always happens nothing for weeks and then 2 events on the same day

just waiting to 8am and off the wash my car , well hubby is :eusa-shhh: but he doesn't know it yet :thumbup:
see you all there :greetings-wavingblue:

A

Anonymous

Oh what a beautiful morning, oh what a beautiful day. a whole lot of RCZ's are coming our way!

Clear blue skies and sunshine await us :D

A

Anonymous

Hope you have all had a wonderful day, just wish I could have been there, looking forward to pics.

A

Anonymous

just got back from it had a blast so glad I went to it. (the looks we got from us going in convoy was amazing)

was glad meeting everyone

A

Anonymous

7 rcz's 6 white two of which were pearlised and 1 black each with subtle personalisations that made them all different everyone was really nice and very friendly had a fantastic day the time went so quickly thanks everyone.

A

Anonymous

Hello all, back home now without getting lost this time! (Stupid iOS6)

Absolutely amazing day, beautiful weather and cars! All looking great!
Really nice meeting you all and I won't forget my camera next time! :)

A

Anonymous

I put some Photos on the spotters page glad you got home safe we had a great day too i have attached a few of my favourite photos from the ones i took.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 3,287
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 3,287
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 3,287
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 3,287
A

Anonymous

A whole lot of beautiful cars a good meal and a fantastic day for meeting like minded people :thumbup: We really enjoyed every bodies company. Thanks for making this day such a great success :clap:

A

Anonymous

nice photos cant help but think them 18"s on rcz1 car look great but would look even better in 19"s guise why didnt ya peugeot :roll: