What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

wing mirrors

A

Anonymous

The folding feature can be deactivated by the Peugeot dealer. Page 71 of the hand book.

Cheers
Nick

Woodso

Reaction score
I just want to confirm something about the mirrors letting water drip down the door as mine is a 2010.

When the mirrors are not folded in, the problem is not apparent except when the car is washed?
When the mirrors are folded, it drips water down the door come rain or wash?

It just that I have only started locking the car outside the house due to local farms being robbed at night by gypsies, and have noticed it running down the door after rainfall. Previously I only noticed it after washing the car whilst it was unlocked.

Is this an easy problem to rectify, is it just a seal change?

I am amazed that it actually is a problem as the mirrors seem to be almost exactly the same as on my wife's Citreon C4 and they do not piss water through them.

NF7

Reaction score
If you are removing the wing mirror plastic to paint or wrap it.

Spray some silicone oil on the back of the glass part. The mine driver seat side was completely stuck on the holder and I ended up pulling out the stalks that set the mirror electronically.

Luckily is not a fatal mistake as I was able to fix it with a ziptie with no problem, but not everyone will be so lucky.