What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

What music are you currently listening to in your RCZ?

A

Anonymous

Im doing my rounds listening to Mash-ups at the minute. 2 or more songs in one!

A

Anonymous

jc73uk said:

DJ Yoda is a god at this. However, dangermouse and Jay-Z's "the Grey album" (hip hop meets the Beatles) is one of my all time favourite mash up albums.

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
jc73uk said:

DJ Yoda is a god at this. However, dangermouse and Jay-Z's "the Grey album" (hip hop meets the Beatles) is one of my all time favourite mash up albums.
Another one to lookup :D

A

Anonymous

This week has to be ALL about the latest Kassidy release, One Man Army. It's simply fantastic...and they are Scottish (though you'll never known it on hearing them)...double win!!!

Copied a link to the lead single...it's not the best song on the album but there's nothing else out there to the new stuff. I have seen them live twice now and if you get the chance you really should go along. They attract a loyal an very mixed crowd. The debut, Hope Street is good but the new release is more mature. Seriously cannot recommend it enough!!

Stand out songs on the new album are One man army and get by but do many other great tunes. Older stuff you'll find floating about "the traveller" is one you have to check out.

http://www.kassidymusic.com/

A

Anonymous

Gonna be blasting out Beastie Boys tunes all weekend as tribute and result of the sad news of the death of Adam Yauch aka MCA (a true pioneer of music). A serious loss for music... :(

A

Anonymous

Ed Sherran pretty good compared to most modern Brit pop rubbish. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

bigmac3161 said:
Ed Sherran pretty good compared to most modern Brit pop rubbish. :thumbup:

NOO bad Mac a bit like james blunt :thumbup: i dont listen to the radio anymore as its full of dj's ego's and chit chat/bad news/PPI ADVERTS i would LOVE the rcz to have a DAB then we could listen too non stop MAGIC radio :cool: :cool:

A

Anonymous

I found myself downloading UB40's album the other week then this week old school garage nation. Takes me back 10 yrs I guess :)

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?kkbfiu
Peugeot RCZ 2.0 GT Hdi Dolphin Blue
Sports steering wheel
Personalised plate
Painted calipers
Carbon wing mirrors
Carbon roof wrap

A

Anonymous

Rczmk said:
I found myself downloading UB40's album the other week then this week old school garage nation. Takes me back 10 yrs I guess :)

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?kkbfiu
Peugeot RCZ 2.0 GT Hdi Dolphin Blue
Sports steering wheel
Personalised plate
Painted calipers
Carbon wing mirrors
Carbon roof wrap

COOL

A

Anonymous

Currently So Frency So Chic from 2007-2012. Just a massive mix of french music from the French Film Festival.
Feeder.
Aqua. (oh yeah!)
The Final Fantasy 13 soundtrack.
A piano cover album of FF13 music.
Beth n Ben a local canberra band.
Girls Generation, Perfume and Kara for the j-pop/k-pop it. Pendulium.
In Flames.
At the Drive-In
Sparta.
Refused.
Daft Punk.
Midlake.
The Pipettes
Kitty Dasiy and Lewis round out the mix.

That is what is in there currently. So much more to come.

A

Anonymous

Downloaded some old Motown, Al Green, Chilites and classic old tunes. Been playing them up loud for the last couple of weeks. Superb for motorway driving. :dance: :dance:

A

Anonymous

This week i am listening to the We Are Augustines album...splendid for driving to. Makes me think of cruising across the states on route 66. Honestly, love this group...(not in a gay way though).

Highlights include Juarez, Chapel Song and Philadelphia (City of Brotherly Love).

- check out the videos for the above songs for gratis:
www.weareaugustines.com

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
This week i am listening to the We Are Augustines album...splendid for driving to. Makes me think of cruising across the states on route 66. Honestly, love this group...(not in a gay way though).

Highlights include Juarez, Chapel Song and Philadelphia (City of Brotherly Love).

http://www.weareaugustines.com

How does this music blend with a joint or 2 rizz :lol: your right into your musac Rizz :thumbup: Me not into music much at all aint got the time TO delve into the corners of the music world but i do like A HOLIDAY CLUB SONG AFTER THE ANIMATION HAVE FINISHED IN THE AFTERNOONS FESTIVETIES :lol:

A

Anonymous

I enjoyed a country lane drive today with the sounds of Tracy Chapman blasting out. What a sound, what a pleasant car to drive at speeds on country tracks.
Needs a damn good wash now though!

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
mrizzle said:

http://www.weareaugustines.com

How does this music blend with a joint or 2 rizz :lol: your right into your musac Rizz :thumbup: Me not into music much at all aint got the time TO delve into the corners of the music world but i do like A HOLIDAY CLUB SONG AFTER THE ANIMATION HAVE FINISHED IN THE AFTERNOONS FESTIVETIES :lol:

Being the sensible young man that I am in a position of...ahem...responsibility I cannot fathom what you mean Jassy. U can only presume that you are referring to enjoying my music while indulging in a spot of woodwork...?! :lol: :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

Slash's new album 'Apocalyptic Love'. Much better than his lukewarm debut and massively improved by having the singer from Creed/Alter Bridge on vocals. Brilliant for some sunny, shades on, windows down, (fast) driving!!

A

Anonymous

Ok so this week is all about today's much anticipated (by me at least) new release by Maximo Park. Their latest offering is a return to form!! If you're unfamiliar with the band then please go listen to them...a LOT!! Their music is a blend of intelligent song writing, both lyrically and musically, filled with sublime hooks and clever lyrics (the band contains doctors and lawyers who decided to follow a very different path). The latest album is seriously good and you can stream it for gratis here:
http://maximopark.com/
If you buy a copy make it the deluxe version with acoustic versions...it's fooking ace!!!