What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

What music are you currently listening to in your RCZ?

A

Anonymous

Rczmk said:
Just a few of my most recently added songs :)

Liking your choice!

I've got Emeli Sande playing kinda non-stop just now, loving her at the moment!

A

Anonymous

So far this week I have been enjoying the latest offering by Miike Snow. If you haven't heard him, he's basically a Scandanavian Sebastien Tellier...but with a more electronic sound.

A

Anonymous

Ive had the CD for sometime and didn't know I had it ,until I cleaned my old car out after selling it
for my new RCZ , very sad , but what a beautiful voice she had . :cry:

A

Anonymous

kkrcz said:
I plan to play Bon Jovi when I took the delivery! :beer:

Gay boys with 90's poodle hair toooo match :lol: i downloaded some of my favourite's into a MEM STICK TONIGHT AND I AM SORRY I HAVE TO AGREE AGAIN WITH RONALDO :( WHAT SOUND a SYSTEM :thumbup: . a few songs of kings of leon petrol guzzling :lol: the songs where baza ferry avalon,eagles=when hell freezes over album,jackson =off the wall album, abc lexicon of love album,train=drops of jupiter,MR,MR= broken wings,geo michael,all his albums/dance music,very best of elvis john=album :lol: jeff waynes war of the worlds album "god bless richard burton" :lol: and every song Celine Dion has ever released and you know what i cant remember the rest but they are all from the mid 80's to the end of the 90's because music died in my opinion from then on with all crud we get from simon cowell and simon fuller the best thing to come out of the notties is will young :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Got a hold of the latest Brendan Benson offering today...digitally...does anyone really buy CDs these days? I actually shudder when I think how many thousands of pounds worth of CDs I have sitting collecting dust!! Perhaps better investigate selling them on to pay for my steering wheel!!! :eusa-think: Anyway, back to the album, it's really good. Nothing particularly fresh or original but Mr Benson certainly knows how to right a hook!! :thumbup:

I would have thought that perhaps I would have been listening to Lostprophets today having been to see them for the first time since I saw them before them signing to a major label, but not after their primma donna behaviour last night. Came on stage wearing their own branded merchandise :thumbdown: Ian Watkins, the lead singer, moaned about having just broken his ribs and being in a lot of pain(...should have rescheduled then...)played 15 songs, went off stage, didn't return for an encore and were promptly booed out of town. Poor...very poor! Not my favourite band or anything, I saw them out of reminiscence for their early material, but last night was disappointing!! :thumbdown:

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
Got a hold of the latest Brendan Benson offering today...digitally...does anyone really buy CDs these days? I actually shudder when I think how many thousands of pounds worth of CDs I have sitting collecting dust!! Perhaps better investigate selling them on to pay for my steering wheel!!! :eusa-think: Anyway, back to the album, it's really good. Nothing particularly fresh or original but Mr Benson certainly knows how to right a hook!! :thumbup:

I would have thought that perhaps I would have been listening to Lostprophets today having been to see them for the first time since I saw them before them signing to a major label, but not after their primma donna behaviour last night. Came on stage wearing their own branded merchandise :thumbdown: Ian Watkins, the lead singer, moaned about having just broken his ribs and being in a lot of pain(...should have rescheduled then...)played 15 songs, went off stage, didn't return for an encore and were promptly booed out of town. Poor...very poor! Not my favourite band or anything, I saw them out of reminiscence for their early material, but last night was disappointing!! :thumbdown:[/quote

Who??? Jeez I must be out if touch.... he disna get his stuff played on Radio 2 does he????

A

Anonymous

:lol: I dunno...maybe...I'll ask my dad... Lol. I highly recommend you give him a bash. You might be pleasantly surprised!!

A

Anonymous

tomy90 said:
currently I am listening to Jack Whites (the lead singer and guitarist from the White Stripes) new album blunderbuss, still sure on the album yet but it is growing on me and is very unique thats for certain.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/music/reviews/5q6m

Yeah I've had that on too. I'm hoping it's a grower. There are a couple of cracking tracks but a number of distinctly average ones (in my opinion). You'll be familiar with Brendan Benson too if you're a jack white fan then? Never really understood why The Raconteurs weren't more successful...?

Here's a link to what I think are three of the of the stand out tracks on the latest Brendan Benson album:

http://brendanbenson.bandcamp.com/track ... deadlights

http://brendanbenson.bandcamp.com/track/come-on

http://brendanbenson.bandcamp.com/track ... ght-of-day

Anyway, enjoy your new tunes!!

A

Anonymous

I didn't understand why the raconteurs didn't take off either mrizzle.

Never heard of Brendan Benson until now and sounds really good. Might have to invest in his album.

cheers for telling me about this guy.

and will enjoy my new tunes

A

Anonymous

Bought 3 old sepultura cd's of eBay and just downloaded em onto iPhone. 4got how good there old stuff with max singing( if u can call it singing ) was very loud and noisy just perfect for driving :brickwall: :brickwall: :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

tomy90 said:
I didn't understand why the raconteurs didn't take off either mrizzle.

Never heard of Brendan Benson until now and sounds really good. Might have to invest in his album.

cheers for telling me about this guy.

and will enjoy my new tunes

No worries mate!! Music is one of my passions and I love to hear new things. I have quite eclectic musical tastes. I will be happy if I have managed to help you discover someone new that you can enjoy too.

A

Anonymous

Hi all you music lovers out there,

I've just put a link to this thread on the RCZ Facebook page - following on from this discussion and asking:

"....What's the ultimate track (or album) that sums up how you feel behind the wheel of your RCZ?...."

Be sure to add your suggestions! ;-)

Happy Friday everyone.

Liz