What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ-R wanted

Kerr

Reaction score
There is now six R on Autotrader. The latest two are private sales. I guess the higher prices are tempting more owners to sell.

I think both will struggle badly to get their valuations.

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
There is now six R on Autotrader. The latest two are private sales. I guess the higher prices are tempting more owners to sell.

I think both will struggle badly to get their valuations.
Not sure about that didn’t the 20K car get snapped up?

Kerr

Reaction score
Not sure about that didn’t the 20K car get snapped up?

There's a big difference between a private sale and buying from a main dealer with warranty.
The car at the dealer was also newer and 1/4 of the mileage. Dealers aren't commanding that kind of money for cars with less miles.

Six is more choice than ever. It'll be interesting to see how long they take to sell.

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
As with everything demand and condition is everything.

Kerr

Reaction score
Common as muck. :)

The new one is another Peugeot dealer. The price is well within the other cars and the Pug warranty will help sell it.

Kerr

Reaction score
What sort of money are they asking and how many miles on board each one?

The cheapest car is currently £15,450. It's 2014 car with 48,000 miles.

The highest is £18,050 for a 2014 car with 28,000 miles.

Some are private sale, some small garages and one an official Peugeot dealer.

apple3337

Reaction score
That's a pretty high price. Cheaper than here, but good to see the prices hold up.

Kerr

Reaction score
That's a pretty high price. Cheaper than here, but good to see the prices hold up.

Car prices have risen sharply during the Coronavirus epidemic. It makes little sense to me why so many things have got more expensive.

Flanners

Reaction score
Demand v Supply....maybe more interest in owning a car rather than renting one and ending up with nothing after 3yrs paying £000s....modern cars are mostly generic boxes interest in modern classics/sports cars...spare cash from lockdowns and no holidays etc....driving to work not using public transport. The R is where it should be a whopping 30-40% increase on prices in 18-24 months inline with other sports car prices. I think the R will hold/maintain it too.

Prices rising... inflation increased....and of course Brexit.

Last edited:

Marmite

Reaction score
Maybe they will peak soon as ev cars take over an demand falls for petrol an diesel cars , so will it be time to sell or eventually take the hit an I’m interned in it ⚰️

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Not just the RCZs that have rising in price most of the second hand cars are much higher than before the pandemic started I know a few people who have trade in their own cars and got so much more than they have paid for it a year or so ago its as the second hand market has been changing...

Kerr

Reaction score
Not just the RCZs that have rising in price most of the second hand cars are much higher than before the pandemic started I know a few people who have trade in their own cars and got so much more than they have paid for it a year or so ago its as the second hand market has been changing...
It's crazy.

There's no lack of supply and the prices are going up and up even for readily available average cars.

Anything half interesting has jumped right up.

apple3337

Reaction score
The impact of new EV cars on used ICE cars is going to be interesting. Will good ICE cars go up because you won't be able to buy them any more or will they drop like a stone because the new EV's are that good no-one wants ICE any more.

Flanners

Reaction score
Trade sale. White R on eBay for £15k on 52K.

Kerr

Reaction score
The main dealer car and the one with the inner wings cut away have gone from Autotrader.

Flanners

Reaction score
Wonder if the Moroccan red will shift faster than the glut of white, few grey and the black that have come up for sale recently. 36K for £16K

Kerr

Reaction score
Apart from the roof rails the red one looks a good car. The spanner light is on.

I thought the one at the dealer would sell quicker. The advert was removed, but it was relisted. The one with the decals is going to struggle.