What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ-R wanted

Kerr

Reaction score
The supply is very quiet again. There was a burst of a few cars coming up but they all are selling very well at the moment.

There was another new member asking on here the other week.

Only that one black one on Autotrader, but it's stuck around when the rest have all sold. Something must be putting people off.

What are you looking for other than FSH? Colour, spec, mileage, price?

I see you've bumped the thread from months ago. That car was far too cheap and sold immediately. The prices are strong now.

zarniwoop

Reaction score
Colour - don't mind.

Spec - just depends on price but ideally "R" (are there different specs within the "R" range ?).

Mileage - prefer below 50k but again depends on price.

The black one for sale in Newark on Autotrader has had 6 owners - perhaps that is putting people off \ or maybe it's something else.

Kerr

Reaction score
Colour - don't mind.

Spec - just depends on price but ideally "R" (are there different specs within the "R" range ?).

Mileage - prefer below 50k but again depends on price.

The black one for sale in Newark on Autotrader has had 6 owners - perhaps that is putting people off \ or maybe it's something else.

I don't think there is many options.

Carbon fibre roof. Not just a black roof. JBL hifi. DAB radio. Front Parking sensors aren't standard. I'm sure I've missed one or two, but there isn't many options.

Small coupes change hands more often, but six owners in six years is a lot. Other cars with four or five have sold fine. I'd have thought the Peugeot warranty, which others speak highly of, would help sell that car.

Most of the cars that have come up in recent months have taken no time to sell. Some have sold on the first day. There's clearly people waiting.

Best of luck.

turboguy

Reaction score
That one is near me, I was put off by number of owners and price. It really is a case of constantly looking. I spent ages to find one, did find a lot of them before the 1st lock down but was slightly short of funds.

zarniwoop

Reaction score
Well if anyone is keen to sell or knows of anyone who wants a keen buyer then please feel free to pass on my details.

Keen to own something nippy & fun again as I miss owning my lovely Lancia Delta Integrale Evo 1 - 10 years ago :-( (now cant afford one)

email keir.dhillon[at]gmail.com \ mob 07950 709196

indoldn

Reaction score
Well if anyone is keen to sell or knows of anyone who wants a keen buyer then please feel free to pass on my details.

Keen to own something nippy & fun again as I miss owning my lovely Lancia Delta Integrale Evo 1 - 10 years ago :-( (now cant afford one)

email keir.dhillon[at]gmail.com \ mob 07950 709196

There is a black one just been put on sale on the FB group for £16k. Facebook Groups Also noticed the white one on Autotrader. That used to be one of the FB group member's. Been ceramic coated, wheels recently refurbished, Maxton splitters front, back and side skirts, I am sure the front calipers been refurbished by Godspeed. Interestingly the discs were replaced with Tarox, front and back but been put back to original ones so discs may need replacing.

Flanners

Reaction score
Looks a nice example,, with 40K and 2 owner's. CF bodykit. Haven't been on FB for a whiile. it's like ground hog day the same old ghastly car mods, same questions.......😩

Last edited:

Kerr

Reaction score
The one at the Peugeot garage has gone. Next one up is a white car at £16k on 64 plate and 48k miles.

Budget tyres all round and the discs looking heavily worn. The calipers look reasonably new.

Both seats look a bit worn.

Flanners

Reaction score
The RCZ decal is missing on the boot lid and the 'R' is now in it's place. Odd 'mod' to do......seems like 4 different make tyres on one car a right ole hotch potch Davanti Falken Accelera.. Paint and body look good.

Last edited:

Flanners

Reaction score
^
what a truly awful advert, awful pictures, awful write up... on Gumtree@£3K+ under market values...'selling due to upsizing'.......no thanks Leah....(alternatively one amazing bargain)

Last edited:

Kerr

Reaction score
Full MOT and service history, but a 6 month MOT from February?

The only picture of the inside of the car is when it's moving.

The picture is too blurry to read the registration plate.

turboguy

Reaction score
what a truly awful advert, awful pictures, awful write up... on Gumtree@£3K+ under market values...'selling due to upsizing'.......no thanks Leah....(alternatively one amazing bargain)
🤣 all these lazy people doing crap writeups and the blurry picture is to show how fast the R is 🤣

Trendy

Reaction score
RCZ-R wanted. Will offer cash for a good FSH one.
07950 709196 (Keir)
Keir.dhillon[at]gmail.com
For sale RCZ R red in color, purchased and serviced by the official Peugeot representative in Sofia, Bulgaria, first registration April 2014, 19 000 km, only one owner, full service history and documentation, two keys.

The vehicle is located in Sofia, Bulgaria. Price 26 000 Euro.
RCZ_R_10.jpgRCZ_R_12.jpgRCZ_R_16.jpgRCZ_R_6.jpgRCZ_R_8.jpgRCZ_R_5.jpg

Flanners

Reaction score

for only £20K especially interesting as the Owner states it is a one off GT Line R Limited Edition; guess that was due to the addition of a stick on R badge. Sure this was on eBay.

The white R with 47K miles in Kent for £16.8K seems to have gone too.....

Pedro

Reaction score
Unless I'm wrong that advert is misleading they never launched a RCZ GT Line "R" the variant in that advert is a 200 GT which may carry the same R interior but not the power? Only the 270BHP has the full " R" specification

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Like Pedro said think 🤔 he's trying to pull the wool over someone's eyes 👀 so I will be avoiding it like the virus..