What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ-R wanted

Kerr

Reaction score
I like the red one on autotrader with 12000 miles but at £17,995 one owner, with an RCZ plate and its a 15 plate car

That's just new up.

Not often to see cars with mileage that low. I think they'll get good offers.

Kerr

Reaction score
There's a car with 81k on the clock been added.

The paint has been chipped off around the wheel arches and rusting. I'd have thought the dealer would have tidied that up before putting it up for sale. It's too noticeable.

Does nobody fit guards to stop this happening?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210425-131929.png
    Screenshot_20210425-131929.png
    217.9 KB · Views: 16

zarniwoop

Reaction score
RCZ-R wanted. Will offer cash for a good FSH one.
07950 709196 (Keir)
Keir.dhillon[at]gmail.com
Got one :)

Anyone know if an aftermarket immobiliser is needed & if so what anyone recommend ? (also does anyone have experience with trackers ???) I dont want to install something that is not effective & reasonable in price + not something that constantly drains the battery as I had something like this before & it was a nightmare if left for periods not being driven ie started up.

Kerr

Reaction score
Got one :)

Anyone know if an aftermarket immobiliser is needed & if so what anyone recommend ? (also does anyone have experience with trackers ???) I dont want to install something that is not effective & reasonable in price + not something that constantly drains the battery as I had something like this before & it was a nightmare if left for periods not being driven ie started up.
Nice one. Let's see some pictures.

Kerr

Reaction score
There a low mileage car came up on Autotrader. It's £20k.

Mikefranky

Reaction score
There a low mileage car came up on Autotrader. It's £20k.
Yes came across that earlier if I’m not mistaken it’s a Peugeot dealership a lot of £££ @20k.....but low low miles

E.C.Ewe

Reaction score
Yes came across that earlier if I’m not mistaken it’s a Peugeot dealership a lot of £££ @20k.....but low low miles

Yebbut it's one owner, 14,393 miles, FPSH, 12 months Peugeot Warranty, possibility to extend this each year to the max 10 years. Worth every £.

Roz

Reaction score
I've just started looking at RCZ-R's and am near Southampton.

Is the 41k miler at £16k on Autotrader now the same one that was mentioned earlier in this thread? If so, any thoughts on why it has hung around for so long?

Kerr

Reaction score
I've just started looking at RCZ-R's and am near Southampton.

Is the 41k miler at £16k on Autotrader now the same one that was mentioned earlier in this thread? If so, any thoughts on why it has hung around for so long?

It's the same car. It's the one I've posted a picture of with the with a strange cut out of the inner wheel arch and wing. The cut out is still there, but they've taken better pictures to avoid it.

The new advert has only been posted today. The car hasn't changed ownership since the original advert in March. I'm not sure what's going on.

Kerr

Reaction score
Wow there is actually 5 for sale now on autotrader

There's a Cat N write off project on eBay for £10k too. I started watching a video on YouTube about the guy who bought it to fix up.

I wonder why he's abandoned it part fixed?

Fishbrothers

Reaction score
Colour - don't mind.

Spec - just depends on price but ideally "R" (are there different specs within the "R" range ?).

Mileage - prefer below 50k but again depends on price.

The black one for sale in Newark on Autotrader has had 6 owners - perhaps that is putting people off \ or maybe it's something else.

Fishbrothers

Reaction score
Hi Zarniwoop,

Weirdly, and having sold them brand new, apart from the metallic paint, the only option was front parking sensors, which seemed silly at the time with a RRP of £32500! I think there is a grey one on Autotrader by the way from a main dealer but whether they will get £19995 is another matter......

James.

Fishbrothers

Reaction score
There appears to be a black one in Southampton that looks good value AS LONG AS THE BRAKES HAVE BEEN DONE......

Kerr

Reaction score
Hi Zarniwoop,

Weirdly, and having sold them brand new, apart from the metallic paint, the only option was front parking sensors, which seemed silly at the time with a RRP of £32500! I think there is a grey one on Autotrader by the way from a main dealer but whether they will get £19995 is another matter......

James.
The JBL hifi and the carbon fiber roof were also optional extras.

Flanners

Reaction score
Hi Zarniwoop,

James.

I think they will achieve that price or within a £1K of it for sure, especially as you're punting out 200GT's at £11K. It has got to be one of the lowest mileage R's out there; think there is one on FB with circa 11K miles.

Someone will always pay MD used prices for a nice example with a warranty, the previous owner of mine did too and I keep the Warranty going . R's have increased in value over the last 18-24 months, which is good and for a decent example prices seem firm@£15-16K, trade and private, still pretty 'good value' for the engineering, performance and low build numbers.

That R on eBay looks a complete pile of 💩, so a chap who runs a YouTube channel buying salvage and restoring then bails out and is flogging his unfinished Cat N 'project' for £10K.......:eek:

Last edited: