What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ QUAD OPTIONS

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
Sorry to advertise, but after reviewing this great thread again, I wanted to let everyone know that I am now selling Ruffer and Zunsport exhaust systems on my site. Soon to be selling Irmscher as well. Waiting to hear back from Bastuck and Remus as I want to add them to my list. This way I can give you all of the options in one place, and again at the best price.

So as of now here is a list of after-market exhaust systems on the market for the RCZ:

Ruffer
Zunsport
Irmscher
Remus
Bastuck

If I have missed any, please let me know.

Thanks for your support :)

A

Anonymous

The bastuck exhaust system sound great, however alignment is giving me a BIG BIG headache.

A

Anonymous

Hi guys,
I have booked my 1.6 rcz in for a quad system for Tuesday 19th June, a merseyside company is using my car to design a quad system so I should have some pics up next week And hopefully good results. I have to do the cut out myself does any one have the template if not am sure my body work garage will do a good cut out..

A

Anonymous

Leewharton1 said:
Hi guys,
I have booked my 1.6 rcz in for a quad system for Tuesday 19th June, a merseyside company is using my car to design a quad system so I should have some pics up next week And hopefully good results. I have to do the cut out myself does any one have the template if not am sure my body work garage will do a good cut out..

I am assured by my dealer that the valance cut for the feline exhaust is made of paper and pretty flimsy so I'd maybe design your own!!

A

Anonymous

It is a piece of paper (literally). I might still have it kicking around but it will be over a week before I'm back where I stored it in my parents garage as I'm offshore atm.