What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ QUAD OPTIONS

A

Anonymous

@bloodlegna, thanks for the update! do you have any more info on the RCZ Bastuck exhaust? like, is it a cat back or axel back? glad to know it has TUV approval, as I'm not planning to pay $250 to a workshop to help me get LTA approval. =P

as for the fitment/size differences of the THP156 and 200 cars, I have mixed results during my searches..

According to Ruffer Performance, their RCZ turbo back system fits both THP 156 and 200 versions, they also state it cuts from 60mm and 70mm
http://www.rueffer-shop.de/HerstellerFa ... :3997.html
http://www.rueffer-shop.de/HerstellerFa ... :3996.html
so if this holds, it may technically mean both pipes for 156 and 200 are the same diameter...

A

Anonymous

Anybody know how Remus in comparison with Ruffer.

I heard Zombie1066's Ruffer sound. And look like Ruffer have more Hrrrr on low :roll:

A

Anonymous

H12RPO said:
http://www.remus.eu/6660101584c-sport-exhaust-left-right-with-each-2-tail-pipes-o-84-mm-street-race.html

works for me (after I click the British flag!)

Works now too (after flag clicking!). Think I prefer the Ruffer sound. That Remus sounds a bit weedy - the sort of noise you'd expect from a 1 litre Saxo with a 'zorst on it. :thumbdown:

A

Anonymous

Is the Remus available for the 200HP version?

Edit: Remus offers solutions for both petrol engines, me being the dumb one in misreading it!

A

Anonymous

Fitted my remus today!! :beer:

A

Anonymous

That's look cracking. Although I must say that any set of quad exhausts just looks right on the RCZ :clap:

A

Anonymous

@dejanslo, that looks good !! cant wait for an exhaust clip !

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
Looking good and I agree you must have quads or at least tips on both sides to balance the car out. Sound clip next ;-)

A

Anonymous

Figo said:
Feline kit
Second up is Peugeot's official solution. The feline kit. This kit consists of a bridging assembly that uses the original back box and bridges over to the other side. Its a nice kit being available from your local dealer. It had a few teething problems but now its looking like the standard go to option for people that want the look. The cost is about £500-£550

Pros
Official
looks good
gasses from both ends
Cons
Lot of money for what it is
same old exhasut tone
finishing dependant on dealer

What is the artikel number fot this ? :) /emil

A

Anonymous

It's no longer being offered by peugeot as an option as they have run out of stock. It seems they only got a certain number made originally and the demand has outstripped the limited supply that were made.

A

Anonymous

xzibit206 said:
It's no longer being offered by peugeot as an option as they have run out of stock. It seems they only got a certain number made originally and the demand has outstripped the limited supply that were made.

ok thanks, i calld my peugeot dealer and he couldnt get thir parts:(

A

Anonymous

how's the sound compare to stock for the quad remus, it looks beautifully made :D