What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ owners at Pugfest 2011

A

Anonymous

Ok, here's the standard response:

Sorry buddy, for invited clubs we can't allow you to pay on the gate as we need to organise space for cars etc. If we allowed 1 car extra per club to slip in at the tail end, all of a sudden we need to find space for 10 cars.

Here's my response:

However if you got someone else's stand pass once they're in, bought a ticket then who ever's on the gate will be none the wiser apart from me and I'm not bothering my arse in some respects - more the merrier. :p

What i'll do though is just say there's 6 spaces for RCZ's and ensure that extra space is there...I'll be doing this with most clubs to cover myself more than anything else really :)

A

Anonymous

A reminder: I will require final numbers by mid-night of Sunday 10th July! Not far away now! :D

A

Anonymous

Right then!

Gonna bust your monochrome party and glide a dolphin in amongst the zebras!

Box fresh 200GT in dolphin blue delivered 1st July and re-finished by Bespoke Car Care of Shrewsbury yesterday in a 12 hour detail (yes the dealer's finish was that rubbish- I look forward to RCZ1's OCD discussion about G-Techniq). Work will take me about 500 miles before Pugfest but I'll try and avoid the puddles!

Have bought 2 tickets as an rcz owners club member from the website.

See you there! :greetings-wavingblue:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Great one astleyducks :thumbup:

Nice to have a different colour. Do you have any pics of your G-Techniq'd car for us to see

RCZ1

Reaction score
1. RCZ1 - Pearl White
2. Brittenterry - Nera Black
3. tomy90 - Opal White
4. H12RPO - Pearl White
5. RCZ MATT - Nera Black
6. astleyducks - Dolphin Blue

A

Anonymous

6 is a great number but 10 is even better! :clap:

Everyone has until midnight on Sunday to book tickets and to get yourself on the stand. :) Be there or be square, it would be a shame to miss out! :dance:

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
Okay I am interested...but I can't guarantee that I can make it until probably the week before, but I might as well sign-up and get me a ticket just in case. Where do I go to get a ticket?

A

Anonymous

(nearly) red and grey still wanted!

edited for acuracy :eusa-whistle:

A

Anonymous

got the tickets today, not long now too the show. looking foward to it see you soon

A

Anonymous

Glad you received your ticket! I'll be on the gate in the morning too. So I'm sure i'll be able to spot the RCZ owners club on the day, I'll keep you right! I'll be the one with a Scottish accent, there won't be many so I'll not be hard to recognise! :)

I'm a sales exec at a Peugeot dealer and we've got an Amber red 200bhp GT model with black 19's, a shame I'm not allowed to bring it down! Got a shark Grey 163 GT HDi in the showroom too!

A

Anonymous

if i can arrange something for my work, i'm coming also from belgium.
probably together with Joske then butt with the blue rcz :cool:

A

Anonymous

Out of interest what time is everyone planning on coming to Pugfest 2011

A

Anonymous

tomy90 - gates open at 7.30am for club members/invited clubs/traders.

The online ticket shop has now closed and I'd just like to thank every one of you for supporting the show! See you there!

A

Anonymous

BBQ'S AT PUGFEST

All,

If you are camping and having a BBQ at Pugfest they must be raised off the ground. The only complaint we have ever had in the past 10 years is for burnt grass as a result of the BBQs and with over 100 people camping, I suspect there will be a few on the go.

Consider bringing a couple of bricks to stand it on or sharing them between your group to reduce the number. The Yorkshire group all chipped in a couple of quid each to buy a cheap metal one for £13 from Sainsburys which had proper legs on it and a grill and everyone used that. It was cheaper than getting the disposable ones (even though we chucked it away afterwards!).

Please help the PSC keep this fantastic venue for future years :)

Cheers very much,

Brian

A

Anonymous

hi there i am staying near by in cheltenham so i should be early on sunday . who else is going to be around there