What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ owners at Pugfest 2011

A

Anonymous

Yay! Nice one! All we need is another black one so you guys can park up: white black white black white :lol: I think any colours will be more than welcome though, so to others reading this thread - the black white theme is not intentional!

1. RCZ1 - Pearl White
2. Brittenterry - Nera Black
3. tomy90 - Opal White
4. H12RPO - Pearl White
5. RCZ MATT - Nera Black

A

Anonymous

lol mine has some black on it (side stripes and wing mirrors lol)

and H12RPO has the black wing mirrors

i know it doesnt balance out the white V black at pugfest but better than all white lol

A

Anonymous

would love to go but a mite too far for me-looking to attend the yorkshire meet though.

A

Anonymous

bee said:
would love to go but a mite too far for me-looking to attend the yorkshire meet though.
Me too if only to clearly demonstrate to you that you chose the wrong colour :wave:

A

Anonymous

A 5th car would be ace and you're always better to have odd numbers rather than even ones! Surely someone else wants come along and enjoy the show and a chance to meet some of your fellow RCZ owners :)

A

Anonymous

Id love to come to this, unfortunatley I have to be in Germany the next day for a week, and my RCZ doesnt arrive until Sep :( ... unless I can come in my boxster :D

Only kidding, will just have to do this next year!

A

Anonymous

As long as I can get the time off work I'll be there too so count me in! :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

sweet we have 5 cars now :) and 3 whites and 2 blacks at that lol

A

Anonymous

woohoo! I'm chuffed with that! :D This club's new target is 10 cars now...jokes! Wonder if my boss would come down in his RCZ...might not be the most successful conversation, so I might just not bother! haha.

A

Anonymous

C'mon forumites! lets have a few more going to this.........................rumours of special "I attended Pugfest 2011" type stickers and Peugeot goody bag from Brian for those that go - thats right isnt it Brian? :eusa-whistle:

A

Anonymous

haha, sorry no. You should get a pugfest 2011 sticker in the post though, but not the Peugeot goody bag - they're not that good to us...yet! But will be attending the show :) You do however get to meet me and i'm errr...a Z-list celebrity!

A

Anonymous

well a Z-list celebrity is better no celebrity.

Never know a secret A-list celebrity might turn up supporting Peugeot, I am sure it is Rihanna lol

A

Anonymous

Oh no, not her! I've had to phone her agent to stop her stalking me; I only took her out once ffs. :roll:

A

Anonymous

Not sure of my forthcoming committments for July, so Can you pay at the gate to get in to the Prescott Do, if a last minute decision to attend is possible?