What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ owners at Pugfest 2011

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
I think we need to order our tickets as an Invited Club rather than Non Member tickets - see link below (please put me right if this is incorrect).

http://shop.psooc.com/index.php?route=p ... uct_id=147

That is indeed correct matey, I think there's been an admin error and the input of RCZ has been typed as: "RCS" on the shop, but if you select RCS owners from the drop down menu, you will receieve a club stand pass that will allow you to get into the paddock area!

It's a shame so many of you are busy but great for the amount of interest shown! I'll pop on here every other day and will get your final numbers a week or 2 before the show, although we do welcome last minute2 weeks before the show.

Brian.

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
I think we need to order our tickets as an Invited Club rather than Non Member tickets - see link below (please put me right if this is incorrect).

If you are indeed planning on going and buying a ticket please add your name and I will compile a concise list.

1. RCZ1
2. Brittenterry
3. Joske (non RCZ)

Gonna try for a shift swap, but wont get a definate yes or no until next week.
Shift work is always the same, nothing going on when it's your day off and then things going on when your working, typical.......... :x

Joske

Reaction score
Sint-Huibrechts-Hern - Limburg - Flanders
My ticket is booked, hotel is arranged en train is reserved. I will be there in this beauty. :cool:

A

Anonymous

I can't wait to see the 309 Joske being a 309 nutter myself with 2 to my name!

A

Anonymous

If you're going to do something, do it right I say Joske! ;)

A

Anonymous

jactac said:
RCZ1 said:

If you are indeed planning on going and buying a ticket please add your name and I will compile a concise list.

1. RCZ1
2. Brittenterry
3. Jactac

Gonna try for a shift swap, but wont get a definate yes or no until next week.
Shift work is always the same, nothing going on when it's your day off and then things going on when your working, typical.......... :x

Sorry gonna have to give it a miss this time round, cannot get a shift swap. :(

A

Anonymous

I will be going down in my rcz to the event just need to see if any of my mates want to come down with me in my peugeot

(l won't do the hill climb considering the car has not been ran in yet its only just done 500 miles)

1. RCZ1
2. Brittenterry
3. Joske (non RCZ)
4. tomy90

bought two tickets either a mate of mine will be coming down with me or my dad (I will see nearer the time)

A

Anonymous

the invited club ticket (bought two tickets one for my dad but he will be going passenger i doubt you would want a BMW X6 at the show lol) or a mate of mine will be going which havent decided which mate to see if he can make it (none of my female friends are not that interested in cars so doubt they would enjoy a day at the pugfest)

**EDIT**

Just realised as well so far we have the following Colours

RCZ1 - Pearl White

Brittenterry - Nera Black

tomy90 - Opal White

Post edited to show Brittenterry's colour - RZ1

A

Anonymous

Sorry you can't make it jactac, maybe next year! :) 3 is a good start to be quite honest, they're a pretty rare beast on the road up in Scotland at the moment. Tomy90 - glad you can make it, likewise I understand that you wouldn't want to thrash it up the hill and I'd be the same! :)

A

Anonymous

I GOING TOO DO THE HILL , ITS THE FIRST TIME THAT I HAVE TRY THIS SO I WILL NOT BE THAT FAST BUT WILL TRY

A

Anonymous

It's not a competition, so no need to worry about going fast, just so long as you enjoy it!

A

Anonymous

hmmmm... tempted... but busy time... but if i go... i dont want to get me tickets if i dont have the car yet,, but i should have by then... but the bigger if is.. that I am NOT going to drive a car i would only have 2 weeks by then normally on the WRONG side of the road for the FIRST time.

so.. i'll think about it ... and maybe arrange something with joske or someone else from up here that goes...

A

Anonymous

That is a tricky one Manelin! There's an RCZ 156 in Amber Red with black wheels at my local dealership - it's a stunning colour!

A

Anonymous

manelin said:
hmmmm... tempted... but busy time... but if i go... i dont want to get me tickets if i dont have the car yet,, but i should have by then... but the bigger if is.. that I am NOT going to drive a car i would only have 2 weeks by then normally on the WRONG side of the road for the FIRST time.

so.. i'll think about it ... and maybe arrange something with joske or someone else from up here that goes...

But surely it's the "Right" side of the road? :lol:

A

Anonymous

@ Brian, I have to say I'm fancying it as well - 2 questions:
What would be on the RCZ stand???? and
If I camp, what sort of stuff happens there in the evening ? anything ? or nothing ? (just weighing up camping versus B & B)

A

Anonymous

H12 RPO: On the RCZ stand - this clubs cars for display in the show area, and my inviting you lot entitles you to run up the hillclimb. We needed to adapt insurances to do this, it used to be the case that only our members could run up the hill.

Camping: There's no catering available, so most people will have a BBQ and there's a tesco's 3 miles away in Gotherington to get supplies. Or people will venture into the nearest town for something to eat - there's a chippy and a chinese from memory in Gotherington. Other than that, people will have a wee beer or 6, there will be a tug of war competition. It's quite a laid back evening and because there's usually only about 50 people there, it's a nice way to meet other people as you usually end up mixing with most people. Some people will go to their beds at 11pm, some will go at 3am but if people are staying up late it's generally frowned upon to have music up loud or just being noisy in general!

There are indeed pro's and cons of going for a b&b or to camp. We don't hold any special events on that evening as the organiser generally use the time to blether to people who've come and to have one or 2 orange juices! Again, you can bring as much or as little drink as you like. There will be a burger van/drinks bar there on the day too.

A

Anonymous

Right then make that 4 (with another pearl White) whoopeee! :dance: