What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ owners at Pugfest 2011

A

Anonymous

Dear RCZ Owners,

Below you folks will find my standard letter to all Peugeot enthusiasts. I am the editor of Peugeot sport club UK's magazine and I am intrigued as to the amount of Peugeot enthusiasts that are on this forum as well as the general consensus of what you guys think of the Peugeot heritage in general!?

The Peugeot Sport Club UK has been an entity for quite some time and it and the club's magazine celebrated it's 25th anniversary in 2010!

I personally would love to see the newer brand of Peugeots attending this show, although we do have a vast array of cars on show....anything from a bucket of 205 gti with a bodykit, right up to a 207 175 THP in standard form! We as an officially recognized Peugeot entity are well aware that the RCZ depicts the future of Peugeot's enthusiasts.

If you guys can make it, I will be checking in on this topic from time to time, but you ALL are more than welcome to note your interest with myself at [email protected].

I personally would love to see an array of RCZ's with a stand of their own on the day and if enough owners note their interest, I am sure we can arrange a highly recognizable stand for RCZ owners on the day!

Hello everyone!

It's that time again and Pugfest this year will be on Sunday 24th July. We are inviting clubs along to the stand again priced at £10 per person and £20 per person if camping! Kids under 16 are free!

All ticket sales can be found here: http://shop.psooc.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=38_48 and of course if you are already a member of PSCUK you will get some discount off, priced at £8 for the day ticket and £15 for camping

The INVITED CLUBS sales link is this one for a day ticket only: http://shop.psooc.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=38_48&product_id=147

And this one for Camping! http://shop.psooc.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=38_48&product_id=150

Hill runs are available and the hill was very busy last year, tickets are available on the day but try and be quick as we anticipate it to be very busy again.

Can you please let myself know how many of you are going please so we have a rough idea of how many cars we need to accommodate, generally though, there's plenty room for everyone!

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask! My username is Brian over on PSOOC or alternatively email [email protected].

Hope to see you all there!

Cheeeeers,

Brian

A

Anonymous

I'm curious, shall await a response to RCZ1's enquiry before deciding.

GT RCZ

Reaction score
Yes i will be there.

Come on folk we need need to have a gathering & this is a perfect venue.

Lets have an RCZ camp inc BBQ.

Also would be good to open then up, by having a run up the hill. No plods here to see stage 2 spolier.

A

Anonymous

More information is required to get my interest. Marcus may know something about it?

A

Anonymous

Hello!

The club itself has been around for 25 years (celebrated in 2010) and we've been holding some form of annual show for the past 20 years and this will be the 11th year at the Prescott Hillclimb - the home of the Bugatti Owners club!

At the show it's an enthusiasts based car show so most of the cars there will be higher end model 205's, 306's, 309's, 207's 206's 107's so on and so forth. We don't hire fancy stunt teams or scantily clad ladies, so it's certainly a family event. Most people who come to the show, come for the hillclimb action and you can enter your cars for show and shine/concours judging if that's your thing (£4 to enter this) The Prescott Hillclimb itself is the focal point of the show, which many of our members enjoy as it's cost effective compared to going on track days, priced at just £6 per run and this runs continuously through-out the day. Likewise, the hillclimb, is right next to the show area so it does have a very cozy atmosphere as you're never far away from track action, or the show area. There will be traders present on the day too, Autoglym, performance tuners (who usually bring some very capable cars for us to watch), the club is more of a standard form or highly tuned car based club, so RCZ's on show certainly aren't going to look out of place because very few of our members have big silly bodykits or exhausts that you can store crates of beer in!

On the otherside of the hillclimb, we have our camping area, which does have a toilet/shower block on site. There's also a Tesco's a few miles down the road in Gotherington. So for those of you who are suggesting that you get together to show off your pride and joys (which I assume most of you lot will have worked hard for!?) it's a perfect opportunity to get together and socialize and indeed have a BBQ. We usually try and organise TugFest as well (tug of war competition), which is done after a few drinks, but not after too many drinks! haha.

We usually have 2 or 3 professional photographers at the show as well who do their best to catch a glimpse of cars on the track and on the show ground.

Here's a few pictures from previous events:

We even have a crowd that come all the way from the Netherlands and are expecting a crowd coming from France this year too.

This is about as "kitted" as they get!

This is about as powerful as you get! 500bhp, in a 205, i'd still love a passenger ride!

We get the occasional cheeky visitor, usually member's who have moved on from Peugeot's but still like the show.

And last one for you lot! The limited edition RCZ 200...the only RCZ that made it last year :(

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v400/ROBCOTTRELL/IMG_3904p.jpg[

Sorry, might have went a bit OTT with the images! We're a friendly bunch and that's why the show and the club has been around for so long. If you've got any questions, fire away on here, log onto http://www.psooc.com or email me at [email protected].

GT RCZ

Reaction score
Damm Damm Dam

Its my mother inlaws 70th birthday dinner that day gutted that we shall not be able to attend.
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

A

Anonymous

Boo! Bring your mother in law and the family and enjoy a wonderful bacon roll/butty feast on the picnic tables! There will always be next year buddy.

A

Anonymous

GT RCZ said:
Yes i will be there.

Come on folk we need need to have a gathering & this is a perfect venue.

Lets have an RCZ camp inc BBQ.

Also would be good to open then up, by having a run up the hill. No plods here to see stage 2 spolier.

I rather fancy a bit of this, not sure how far this is from Swansea but sounds good , work permitting .
:eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

I think Im already booked for going to the silverstone classic in my Audi quattro :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

I'm going to be in Egypt! I'm gutted! Would love to have went!!

RCZ1

Reaction score
It does sound interesting this. I've never done this sort of thing before but I'm really tempted. C'mon everyone surely we can get enough RCZs there to have a stand to ourselves. Sounds like a fun day out :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
It does sound interesting this. I've never done this sort of thing before but I'm really tempted. C'mon everyone surely we can get enough RCZs there to have a stand to ourselves. Sounds like a fun day out :thumbup:

You saw that there is a "show & shine" didnt ya ! :D

RCZ1

Reaction score
RCZGT200 said:
RCZ1 said:

You saw that there is a "show & shine" didnt ya ! :D
:oops: :oops: Well it did catch my eye Marcus ;)

RCZ1

Reaction score
I think we need to order our tickets as an Invited Club rather than Non Member tickets - see link below (please put me right if this is incorrect).

http://shop.psooc.com/index.php?route=p ... uct_id=147

If you are indeed planning on going and buying a ticket please add your name and I will compile a concise list.

1. RCZ1
2. Brittenterry
3. Joske (non RCZ)

A

Anonymous

sorry guys but i will be in the sunshine state :cool: but i am really looking forward to a real big meet up !! like the one that was cancelled at peugeot hq SO DOES ANYONE KNOW IF IT WILL GET RESCHEDULED AND IF SO WHEN !!! :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

mel said:
sorry guys but i will be in the sunshine state :cool: but i am really looking forward to a real big meet up !! like the one that was cancelled at peugeot hq SO DOES ANYONE KNOW IF IT WILL GET RESCHEDULED AND IF SO WHEN !!! :eusa-think:
How about the Yorkshire. That is shortly to be organised? Cos I too will miss this one as it is my Sunday to work.