What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ owners at Pugfest 2011

A

Anonymous

Hi folks! gates open at 7.30am on Sunday and gates open to the publib at 9.30am :)

I'm leaving tomorrow at 6am!! See you all there folks, looking forward to your arrivals :)

A

Anonymous

well that was a brilliant day out pugs everywhere and in the end 4 RCZs which were the subject of much attention - 2 brave souls amongst us did the hill (not me but i did ride shotgun) great day out
will post some pics tomorrow and there will prob an a vid from terry

:thumbup:

A

Anonymous

the video is already up terry put it up on the members gallery section.

I am proud to say I was one of the ones brave enough to venture out on the hill climb and will definetly do it again next year if the owners club are going again.

Joske

Reaction score
Sint-Huibrechts-Hern - Limburg - Flanders
Next year I will be back, with the RCZ, and she's going up that hill. :dance: :dance:

Great event, I was there with the white 309 Dimma with GTi-6 engine, and gone home in the 306 Dimma Convertible with T16 engine. Wroooooooaaaaaaaap Pjsssssht. :cool: :cool:

Nice meeting you guys. Pics will be for tonight or tomorrow.

A

Anonymous

A BIG Thank you to all of those who came to Pugfest and made the event such a resounding success! I hope that we've managed to show you all what the Peugeot Sport Club is all about and that we'll see more of each other in the future!

The only little downfall was that a few people decided to spoil the camping evening by trying to set a tree on fire and there were many, many scorched areas of grass. However, I realise that this was nothing to do with you lot :)

Keep in touch and perhaps sign up to www.pscuk.net for a bit of banter!

Regards,

Brian.