What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ Feline Pack

A

Anonymous

On the weekend I fitted my Peugeot RCZ feline pack on my RCZ. I'm so unbelievable happy to bought this feline quad exhaust package. It is the only way to have quad exhaust look in a noble design. All other versions of manufacturers (Rüffer, Musketier and others) have the problem that the product namely is a good quality but the design of the end pipes looks ugly. (my opinion)

Now the RCZ looks gorgeous and I'm so happy that I bought the feline pack at Perrys Peugeot parts - very very professional way to deal with peugeot parts and make clients happy.

Here are some pictures of my feline quad exhaust RCZ!

Attachments

• neu-1.jpg
    neu-1.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 5,090
  • neu-2.jpg
    neu-2.jpg
    215.9 KB · Views: 5,090
  • neu-3.jpg
    neu-3.jpg
    224.8 KB · Views: 5,090
  • neu-4.jpg
    neu-4.jpg
    219.5 KB · Views: 5,090
  • neu-5.jpg
    neu-5.jpg
    195.1 KB · Views: 5,090
A

Anonymous

and here the last picture ...

Attachments

• neu-6.jpg
    neu-6.jpg
    239.1 KB · Views: 5,088
A

Anonymous

Just noticed that your tyres are not the standard Contis....they look like Dunlops....are these the standard in Austria for the RCZ or are they your winter tyres?

A

Anonymous

Hello!

Sorry for the dirty car! :crazy:

The tires are in deed the winter tires. In Austria it is regulated by law to have winter tires till 15. april. Therefore the 19" Peugeot tires will be mounted not until this date.

Greetings from Austria, where the RCZ is build

RCZ1

Reaction score
ValleNorte said:
Great pics...now wash that car before RCZ1 is on your case!!! ;)
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Just thinking of a suitable comment, then scrolled upon your comment. Nothing to add really...... Except the shiny quads look fab. :thumbup:

FGRob

Reaction score
fachprofi said:
Hello!

Sorry for the dirty car! :crazy:

The tires are in deed the winter tires. In Austria it is regulated by law to have winter tires till 15. april. Therefore the 19" Peugeot tires will be mounted not until this date.

Greetings from Austria, where the RCZ is build
Welcome along, certainly looks the part.

Can you recommend a car wash in Austria :eusa-whistle: :thumbup: Are you going to the factory visit in May?

Rob.

A

Anonymous

Hello!

I'm not going to the factory visit at Magna in may, because I was there last year in july.
Car wash in Austria is in most instances no problem, because the most petrol stations offers textile washing plants. I always wash my car in the winter in washing plants. In the summer I only wash my RCZ by doing with hands. There are no reams from the washing plants, when you polish the car with Meguiars Quick Wax in the summer

Greetings from Austria

A

Anonymous

fachprofi said:
On the weekend I fitted my Peugeot RCZ feline pack on my RCZ. I'm so unbelievable happy to bought this feline quad exhaust package. It is the only way to have quad exhaust look in a noble design. All other versions of manufacturers (Rüffer, Musketier and others) have the problem that the product namely is a good quality but the design of the end pipes looks ugly. (my opinion)

Now the RCZ looks gorgeous and I'm so happy that I bought the feline pack at Perrys Peugeot parts - very very professional way to deal with peugeot parts and make clients happy.

Here are some pictures of my feline quad exhaust RCZ!

Hi there,

Can you tell me where did you buy the pack? Was it directly from a Peugeot dealer? Or did you order from somewhere else?
Thanks

A

Anonymous

Hi. The quad exhaust came by speedy delivery from Perrys Peugeot in Blackburn !

A

Anonymous

PERRYS-PARTS-RCZ said:
Hi. The quad exhaust came by speedy delivery from Perrys Peugeot in Blackburn !

Thanks for your reply, do you have an idea of how much would it cost to ship the quads to Portugal? And would a Peugeot dealer be able to fit it?

Thanks for your help!

A

Anonymous

Hello!

I'm sure, that Perrys Peugeot Parts from Blackburn ship the quads to you to Portugal. The shipping costs are not very high, because the pack is a very small package. I fitted the quads self - so it couldn't be a problem for a peugeot dealer. You get a very good manual with pictures so it is very easy to fit it. You only need to write a email to Perry Peugeot Parts Blackburn or a private mail to the user PERRYS-PARTS-RCZ of the last posting.

A

Anonymous

i was told 1hr to 1/12 hours-3 hours later still waiting, but it was there first one. and it was certainly worth the wait.

A

Anonymous

Just been on E-bay and noticed that Perry's have put up the price on the exhaust kits by £30.00 to £500.00 now plus £30.00 delivery, Wonder if they would keep it to orginal price of £470.00 to forum members.

I am ringing my Dealer on Monday to see what they are quoting for the kit could just save £30.00 in postage.

Keep you posted on my Local dealer price.