What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ Event at Peugeot UK Headquarters UPDATED

A

Anonymous

Washed and polished Lawrence but it's been raining all evening in Cardiff so he will be dirty ... As usual

A

Anonymous

Camera - check
Flash as clean as he can get - check
Husband - still in bed snoring his head off - DOH!!!!!!!

Hope there aren't too many speed cameras on the way to Coventry as Flash is so excited about the meet that he might get to the dizzy heights of 71!!!!!

:dance: Scarlet x

A

Anonymous

I am very sorry to hear about you mother RCZ_1, and that you can't make it today, plenty of people with cameras here so I'm sure you will get a feel for it all when the photos are uploaded.

Ps Marcus...weird question, what are you wearing

A

Anonymous

just got back from peugeot hq meet and would like to thank peugeot GB for there hospitality enjoyed it and great to meet some forum members

A

Anonymous

just got back , and thank you peugeot HQ for a very good day with test drives and hospitality .

A

Anonymous

Got back from peugeot HQ great day out and thank you peugeot for everything on the day and thank you for the bday present (embarrassing standing up but the present was worth it). Thank you again

A

Anonymous

Thanks to all the team at Peugeot HQ for a fab day! Was really good meeting other rcz owners, such a stunning sight seeing all the rcz parked together, brilliant day!! :thumbup:

t110jim

Reaction score
I would also like to thank Peugeot UK for a great day, very informative and thanks for the hospitality. It was geat to meet some of the members and get their Crack. I counted at least 60 RCZs' does anybody know how many were their thanks again and safe trip home to all. :clap: :clap: :clap:

A

Anonymous

Me, Flash and hubby have just got back home from Coventry. Had a fab day :) It was amazing seeing all the other RCZs in the car park. Thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Thx to everyone at Peugeot HQ for putting on a great day :)

Photos later - need a cup of tea first (driving at 71mph is thirsty work!)

Cheers
Lesley xxx :dance:

PS Just raking through the goody bag - lovely RCZ book and a mini-Flash included :)

A

Anonymous

I can't say it better than those who posted before me, thank you Peugeot UK...most impressed by the fact they actually has a real French lady there...made it all the more authentic for me!! Anyway nice to put faces to member names!...same time next year Peugeot!