What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ Event at Peugeot UK Headquarters UPDATED

A

Anonymous

just registered. not far to go, only 2 miles down the road. not good turning up with two kerbed alloys though, which i might add my hubbie did! tut tut...

A

Anonymous

Peugeot inform me there are 60 people who have registered with 40 guest so around 100 people in total so far and growing daily. This is going to be a big event by the looks of it, probably one of the largest gatherings of RCZs in the UK. There are still more spaces but please make sure you do register so that we can make sure the day runs smoothly with enough parking and food for the day.

RCZ1

Reaction score
tonyrcz said:
Peugeot inform me there are 60 people who have registered with 40 guest so around 100 people in total so far and growing daily. This is going to be a big event by the looks of it, probably one of the largest gatherings of RCZs in the UK. There are still more spaces but please make sure you do register so that we can make sure the day runs smoothly with enough parking and food for the day.

Wow that's fantastic. :thumbup: I hope someone is going to take a camera and take some video too :D

A

Anonymous

We have organised a photographer for the day....just need the sun to shine on Coventry.

A

Anonymous

i'm on board, can you bring guest, just i forgot to mention his name at the bottom! :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

I have just registered. I am due to work that Sunday. This event is too good to miss though. Someone WILL have to do my shift. Only problem, we are due at an event on the Saturday before. A girlie type of event that my bestest wants to attend. So how do I get my Pearl2 in an acceptable state to show her off?

A

Anonymous

RCZPeter said:
jactac said:
Hoping to travel up from Swansea, i have registered but still need to get the shift off from work, i just knew i should of kept back some spare hols :eusa-think:

Hope you manage to get that time off, so we can ogle the opals.
I've just registered, and looking forward to it - only a short drive for me. AND - I am picking up my new RCZ later TODAY :p

Yeah Pete i'm trying my best to arrange a swap, but i will need to get both the saturday and sunday off because i'm nights, getting one swap can be difficult, trying for two in a row is going to be even harder, but i'm not giving up .
If i do sort it i will have to pull in some where close to the meet to clean all the flies off the Opal, she's gonna have to look her best in front of so many other lovelies.
I bet there will be RCZ's parked up hidden away in side streets all over Coventry being pampered and polished just for their grand entrance. :lol:

Make sure your Opal is looking sweet, we all gotta look so crisp for the line up. :lol: :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Great ! Looking forward to it ! Better get the polish out on Saturday .....

A

Anonymous

Just registered!! how exciting. had my girl (Dallas) since Friday and cannot stop looking at her!!

cant wait to see all the other fabulous RCZs !!

will be bringing my hubby who is most annoyed that his company gave him an Astra! hahaha :p

A

Anonymous

Scarlet and Troy will be there in Flash - yay!

Driving up from Cambridge in the morning. Can't wait to see everyone and all those RCZs - it will be fantastic :dance:

Will everyone else be spending Sat polishing their RCZs?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers
Scarlet :greetings-wavingblue:

A

Anonymous

Scarlet said:
Will everyone else be spending Sat polishing their RCZs?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers
Scarlet :greetings-wavingblue:

If only that was an option. But unfortunately Pearl2 will not be looking her best :thumbdown: But being there is more important to me :beer: See ya there Scarlet. (be nice to find out which part of the fens you live in)

A

Anonymous

Hello all, we've registered but we'd need to bring kids (9 & 5). Is anyone else bringing their littleuns ?

Cheers
Dave

A

Anonymous

djf said:
Hello all, we've registered but we'd need to bring kids (9 & 5). Is anyone else bringing their littleuns ?

Cheers
Dave

No ankle biters Dave. :thumbdown: That's what the mother in law is for. :thumbup: peace & quiet :beer:

A

Anonymous

its too far away for me :( but perhaps someone could take photos of you saddo's ;) on the day and post them on the site :)

A

Anonymous

:greetings-wavingblue: hiya, hotel booked coming down from kilmarnock in scotland for a few drams :beer: on the sat ngt, then to the pug show, sooooooo looking forward to it, see you,s all there in my black rcz sport, still very much enjoying ma car, luv it luv it luv it :thumbup: xx

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
djf said:

Cheers
Dave

No ankle biters Dave. :thumbdown: That's what the mother in law is for. :thumbup: peace & quiet :beer:

Not sure I'd ever get peace and quiet from her :D

A

Anonymous

For a moment thought you meant bring the mother in law :lol: