What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ Event at Peugeot UK Headquarters UPDATED

A

Anonymous

Peugeot UK would like to invite as many RCZ owners as possible, existing or forthcoming, to a special RCZ event to be held at Peugeot's UK Headquarters in Coventry on Sunday 25 September. More details including registration site to follow. Save the date if you are interested.

****UPDATE****

Please find below the link to the RCZ Event Registration Site

http://www.peugeotinfo.net/rczclub/

In brief, the event will take place between 10am and 3pm on Sunday 25 September.
The schedule will include :
The story of Peugeot and the RCZ
A brief introduction to Hybrid Technology in an easy to understand format (you'll be amazed how much of an expert you'll become !)
Ride & Drive of RCZ Models (you may not have driven them all !), other Peugeot Models including the all electric iOn (yes that is iOn not Iron)
RCZ Accessories & Goodies
And who knows what else you might learn....!

The Peugeot team will be on hand to help answer any questions or issues that you might have....or just to share a collective passion for RCZ !

Breakfast and lunch will be provided

Look forward to seeing as many of you as possible.

*****FURTHER UPDATE****

Thank you all for a great day at Peugeot HQ, Pinley House on Sunday- I know we all had a fantastic day- hope you all did too!

We’ve got a few great photos from the day which will be up on our RCZ facebook page very soon, make sure you tag yourselves and your cars in the photos- there’s one of everyone in reception surrounding the Asphalt, and lots of all the cars in a row too so make sure everyone knows which is yours! If you’re not already a fan of the facebook page, make sure you ‘like’ the page if you want to be kept up to date with all of the latest RCZ news and events!

http://ow.ly/6G3vT

If anyone else managed to get any good snaps on the day- please feel free to post these on the page too!

A

Anonymous

Re: RCZ Owners Event at Peugeot UK Headquarters

I might be passing that way on that day after picking up a trailer, would be funny to turn up with that on the back :D

A

Anonymous

We are in Essex so would be quite a trip but depending on the details could be worth it! Can you divulge any more info? And accomodation recommendations...? Definitely interested. Thanks

A

Anonymous

sweet on my birthday as well :)

A

Anonymous

Lets get the registration site up and running for numbers quickly as I am out of country from the 10th-24th. Will not be able to register as I am banned from internet while on holiday. :cry:

A

Anonymous

:clap: :clap: :thumbup: :thumbup: ime in :beer: :beer:

A

Anonymous

Once again as with the meet that was cancelled we are out of the country ,couldn't it be the following Sunday!!

A

Anonymous

Please find below the link to the RCZ Owners Event Registration Site

http://www.peugeotinfo.net/rczclub/

In brief, the event will take place between 10am and 3pm on Sunday 25 September.
The schedule will include :
The story of Peugeot and the RCZ
A brief introduction to Hybrid Technology in an easy to understand format (you'll be amazed how much of an expert you'll become !)
Ride & Drive of RCZ Models (you may not have driven them all !), other Peugeot Models including the all electric iOn (yes that is iOn not Iron)
RCZ Accessories & Goodies
And who knows what else you might learn....!

The Peugeot team will be on hand to help answer any questions or issues that you might have....or just to share a collective passion for RCZ !

Breakfast and lunch will be provided

Look forward to seeing as many of you as possible.

A

Anonymous

I am up for it, just registered

A

Anonymous

Yup me to. Anyone of the kent/Se guys going?

A

Anonymous

Re: RCZ Owners Event at Peugeot UK Headquarters UPDATED

Hello from Honiton in Devon. I will be there. Black diesel GT

A

Anonymous

i am going , just registered

A

Anonymous

me too! :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Cu there :beer:

A

Anonymous

I would suggest that this meet at Peugeot HQ is an ideal opportunity for a nice day out, some free grub , try some other models and to talk directly to the Peugeot team about the RCZ ....not the sort of offer you get from a manufacturer every day.

Use it or loose it and all that ehh :thumbup:

Regards

Marcus

Hatman

Reaction score

Just registered. Steve, Cornwall. Going to drive up Saturday.

A

Anonymous

i'm working that weekend nights but i'm going to try for 2 shift swaps, as i would need the sat & sun night off.
So Is it still ok to registar even if i'm not 100% certain at this time i can get there.
I dont want to take up a space that someone else could of used who could make it.

A

Anonymous

Jactac,

Register for it and just e-mail them if you cant make it !

Hope you can make it.

regards

Marcus

A

Anonymous

If anyone is looking for accommodation, I can recommend the Dun Cow in Dunchurch (the village where I live). It's a Vintage Inn and relatively inexpensive. Most importantly it has a large, secure car park. Dunchurch is about 15 minutes from Peugeot HQ, and has a number of good places to eat including the Dun Cow itself.

A

Anonymous

RCZGT200 said:
Jactac,

Register for it and just e-mail them if you cant make it !

Hope you can make it.

regards

Marcus

Thank Marcus,
Just registered, gotta work on the the lads at work now for those swaps . :eusa-think: