What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ Event at Peugeot UK Headquarters UPDATED

A

Anonymous

Exellent day, Peugeot UK at their best. :clap: :clap: Thanks to all who helped organise this meet at HQ. :thumbup:
Lovely gesture to the birthday boys and thanks for the goody bag. :mrgreen:
Nice to meet and chat to other forum members. :D
See you all again soon. :wave:

A

Anonymous

Just home after a detour to see my Mum, great day out Peugeot HQ thankyou very much, Big thanks to all the lovely members who sad hello and also said im funny. Winner.

Lovely to see so many beautys all in one place.....

And the cars werent bad either ;) :D

RCZPeter

Reaction score
And another big thank you to Peugeot (and to Tony for starting the forum) from me. Great to put faces to names. Will definitely come next year for another one.
:clap: :clap: :clap:

(am I right in thinking that there was not one RCZ there quite the same as another?)

A

Anonymous

A really big thanks to all the Peugeot team and Tony is in order :clap:

It was very nice to put some faces to user names :beer:

regards

Marcus

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the hospitality, well worth the journey from Scotland to attend, and it was good to meet fellow RCZ owners. :clap: :dance:

A

Anonymous

Thanks Peugeot and for everybody who attended. It was great to see so many RCZs and put faces to the names.

I think you'll all agree that Peugeot put a great day together and made everyone feel welcome. To have access to so many senior members of the Peugeot team to answer questions was great. The packs at the end were a nice touch.

Hopefully we can make this an annual event.

:beer:

A

Anonymous

I too would like to say thanks for a great day and am I the only one wanting to retro fit the electric module onto the RCZ ??

A

Anonymous

binkybmf said:
I too would like to say thanks for a great day and am I the only one wanting to retro fit the electric module onto the RCZ ??

No you are not. I'd love the module on mine too. Sounds like what is/was proposed on the concept SR1 which is a car I'd love Peugeot to build. I no longer think that they will though. Suspect we will just see bits of it spread across the range.

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
binkybmf said:

No you are not. I'd love the module on mine too. Sounds like what is/was proposed on the concept SR1 which is a car I'd love Peugeot to build. I no longer think that they will though. Suspect we will just see bits of it spread across the range.

I hope this results in the next gen model being a 200 bhp diesel with AWD with two stonking electric motors on the back...

A

Anonymous

Big thank you to Peugeot and everyone else involved in the meet yesterday ... Had a great time and even learnt something from the two presentations :) Nice little goody bag as well :)
We need more RCZ meetings ( Halford car park on a friday night anyone :) )

A

Anonymous

You just want to blow all the boy racers away around the carpark 

A

Anonymous

Hehe that's true, would of been fun though, nice meeting you and your wife yesterday pacemaker oh and your car lol will be keeping an eye out for you on the motorway 

A

Anonymous

adele said:
Hehe that's true, would of been fun though, nice meeting you and your wife yesterday pacemaker oh and your car lol will be keeping an eye out for you on the motorway 
Nice to meet you and your hubby too. Your car look really nice, good choice. If I see you i'll give a flash and a wave. Have you tried your competition prezzy out yet? :mrgreen:

A

Anonymous

Pacemaker said:
adele said:
Nice to meet you and your hubby too. Your car look really nice, good choice. If I see you i'll give a flash and a wave. Have you tried your competition prezzie out yet? :mrgreen:
I almost did last night, went to KFC and Wayne didn't pick any salt up for the chips, if I had bees allowed to keep my salt and pepper pot in the car I would of been sorted lol will be returning the flash and wave 

t110jim

Reaction score
Some more pictures first couple cleaned prior to travelling and some more on the day

A

Anonymous

i was parked next to you jim .. next to ron and thought what a 1st class job you had done with it the blackfire really worked on the car and major respect to you for putting the effort in on the car it looked awesome !!!!