What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Photography thread (non RCZ) - post your photos here

A

Anonymous

gadgetpuk said:
What a good idea this hopefully will help everyone get even better shots for the rcz photo of the month competition.

Here's a couple to start off

Brilliant, I love the second picture of the Feline Growler :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Hi all

Hope everyone is well.

While my RCZ is in being serviced, and an engine fault being investigated :() I found time to add a few of my pics to this excellent thread!

Take care in the snow for those who are getting slammed again!

Davie

A

Anonymous

Awesome shots!

And good luck with your engine fault issue, hope it's nothing serious.

Sent from my hot tub using Tapatalk 2

A

Anonymous

Love every single shot pure brilliance.

Opal white GT with type 1 matt stripe.

A

Anonymous

Davie you have an undeniable talent with a camera. FANTASTIC shots and I hope that you'll keep sharing!!!

A

Anonymous

Minted Davy Boy your Talents are wasted on AV SYSTEMS.............. :thumbup:

Opal white

Reaction score
Great set of photos Davie. :clap:

Love the one of the Red Arrows . . . Great central view point :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

BORED!

So placing a few more shots. Bit more of the same really. Not much in the way of differing subjects from my 1st post.

Sorry :(

Davie

A

Anonymous

More fantastic shots Davie! :thumbup: is that your Breitling? Which model is that? Is it one of the aerospace range? I have serious watch envy having lusted after one for about as many years as I can remember.

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
More fantastic shots Davie! :thumbup: is that your Breitling? Which model is that? Is it one of the aerospace range? I have serious watch envy having lusted after one for about as many years as I can remember.

Hiya,

Thank you!

That Breitling was my 40th Birthday present to myself, then it did not have the UTC just a steel Bracelet. I had the catalogue open on the page by my bed for a year as I saved up!

It's in the same line up as the Aerospace, Breitling place them under the Professional Range. Mine is a B-1. Now discontinued. Replaced by the Airwolf.......grrrrr. Main difference between the B-1 and Aerospace is that the B-1 is Steel, The Aerospace is Titanium.

Breitling have the Emergency 2 being launched on April 24th I think. Not too worried as I hear it's going to be around £7500.00. Think I'll order one in each colour.... :lol:

Davie

A

Anonymous

Some older ones, back when I still had time to make photos...

Dragonfly-macro:

Mister curious:

The mother of all helicopters:

Finally something for you Brits :D:

Things from my garden:

Hope you like it.

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
Tom, Wow, wow and wow :beer:

Love your macro shots. Can I ask what you use?

Most of the macro shots are made either with the Canon EOS D60 or EOS 1D MK2, and the lens was the Tamron SP AF 180mm.

But the most important thing for macros is patience :)

A

Anonymous

Brilliant shots Tom love them all

Opal white GT with type 1 matt stripe.

RCZ1

Reaction score
TomC said:
RCZ1 said:
Tom, Wow, wow and wow :beer:

Love your macro shots. Can I ask what you use?

Most of the macro shots are made either with the Canon EOS D60 or EOS 1D MK2, and the lens was the Tamron SP AF 180mm.

But the most important thing for macros is patience :)

Oh yes..... And a steady hand .... ;)

I love macro photography but like you, get no time for any photography these days :(

A

Anonymous

Tom,

Seriously tight focus! Amazing lighting too. I stand in awe!

Amazing shots.

D

A

Anonymous

Damnfoolman said:
mrizzle said:

Hiya,

Thank you!

That Breitling was my 40th Birthday present to myself, then it did not have the UTC just a steel Bracelet. I had the catalogue open on the page by my bed for a year as I saved up!

It's in the same line up as the Aerospace, Breitling place them under the Professional Range. Mine is a B-1. Now discontinued. Replaced by the Airwolf.......grrrrr. Main difference between the B-1 and Aerospace is that the B-1 is Steel, The Aerospace is Titanium.

Breitling have the Emergency 2 being launched on April 24th I think. Not too worried as I hear it's going to be around £7500.00. Think I'll order one in each colour.... :lol:

Davie

Well it's a wonderful choice. A really fantastic looking timepiece. I actually think the strap you have had fitted looks far nicer than a steel bracelet.

I did think it looked similar to some in the aerospace range but I haven't seen one quite like it I don't think. However, maybe it's no bad thing that your particular model has been discontinued. It simply means that yours becomes rarer! :thumbup:

I hadn't heard that about the Emergency 2. Don't think I'll be treating myself to one of thiser bad boys! I think the missus might have something to say about that. Most likely, "pack your bags and get out". :lol::lol::lol:

Tom - I love macro photography and those are stunning examples. That's also a very nice bit of kit you've got!! I still have designs on a Canon 5D mk3 but, for now, that's all they can be. :sad: