What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Photography thread (non RCZ) - post your photos here

RCZ1

Reaction score
There seems to be a few members with an interest in photography so I thought it would be a good idea to have a thread (which I will make a "Sticky") where you can show off your photographic skills and post photos (non RCZ related) that you want to show off.
Comments are welcomed by everyone. Post away :)

A

Anonymous

I love this!! :thumbup: Can't wait to see some people's shots and share my own. Although they are distinctly amateur compared to yours RCZ1! Still...I enjoy it!!

RCZ1

Reaction score
mrizzle said:
I love this!! :thumbup: Can't wait to see some people's shots and share my own. Although they are distinctly amateur compared to yours RCZ1! Still...I enjoy it!!

Come on then Mr Rizz, post them up - lets see 'em :)

A

Anonymous

What a good idea this hopefully will help everyone get even better shots for the rcz photo of the month competition.

Here's a couple to start off

RCZ1

Reaction score
gadgetpuk said:
What a good idea this hopefully will help everyone get even better shots for the rcz photo of the month competition.

Good stuff :)

I like the recurring pattern in the first photo. I don't tend to "see" things like this, but you've certainly got an eye for it, judging by this and the previous one you posted.

The second picture is an excellent capture.

Do you use any processing software like Photoshop, for example or are your shots straight out of the camera?

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
mrizzle said:

Ok well here goes. These are just ones that I could easily upload using my phone. You may notice that I have a bit of a thing for black and white images... :lol:

Opal white

Reaction score
Great new thread, well done for creating it . . . :clap:

Some great images already posted, photography is very popular so looking to see lots more. :thumbup:

RCZ1

Reaction score
mrizzle said:
RCZ1 said:
mrizzle said:

Ok well here goes. These are just ones that I could easily upload using my phone. You may notice that I have a bit of a thing for black and white images... :lol:

Excellent photos Mr Rizz :)

2 and 4 are my favourites.

Number 2 is just beautiful, gorgeous.............

Love the depth of field in photo 4 - looks so cute

What's the story behind the headstone in photo 1? 149 years..... ?????

A

Anonymous

Thanks RCZ1! :D I take that as a serious compliment coming from you!!

The first shot was one I stumbled across while visiting a local castle. While wandering the grounds next to the chapel I came across this...quite unmarked but with a few other crumbled headstones. I am presuming it was a per cemetery and Torty was the family tortoise. I took a snap because I found it interesting and thought it might draw people.

A

Anonymous

Gadget and rczmk, I really like your shots! gadget I really like the first and second shots and, rczmk, I too would like to know where that's taken. It's a great shot!

RCZ1

Reaction score
mrizzle said:
Thanks RCZ1! :D I take that as a serious compliment coming from you!!

The first shot was one I stumbled across while visiting a local castle. While wandering the grounds next to the chapel I came across this...quite unmarked but with a few other crumbled headstones. I am presuming it was a per cemetery and Torty was the family tortoise. I took a snap because I found it interesting and thought it might draw people.

Of course, Torty, never thought of that - it's late ..... :)

I'm no expert, just appreciate a good photograph when I see one :)

A

Anonymous

Early spring along the river

Attachments

• rsz_picture_061.jpg
    rsz_picture_061.jpg
    234.5 KB · Views: 14,955
A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
gadgetpuk said:

Good stuff :)

I like the recurring pattern in the first photo. I don't tend to "see" things like this, but you've certainly got an eye for it, judging by this and the previous one you posted.

The second picture is an excellent capture.

Do you use any processing software like Photoshop, for example or are your shots straight out of the camera?

I do have photoshop on my mac and I have a filter setting that I apply to all my shots just subtle unsharp mask and saturation about 4 points from the 0.

A

Anonymous

My shot was taken from inside the Gherkin looking up through the restaurant roof on the 40th floor. I have been asked by EE to design a cellular inbuilding solution for the entire building very lucky indeed. Some fantastic views over London. It was taken on my iPhone 4 with HDR enabled.

A

Anonymous

Rczmk said:
My shot was taken from inside the Gherkin looking up through the restaurant roof on the 40th floor. I have been asked by EE to design a cellular inbuilding solution for the entire building very lucky indeed. Some fantastic views over London. It was taken on my iPhone 4 with HDR enabled.

EE as in the phone company? Please excuse my ignorance but what is a "cellular inbuilding solution"? A construction within a construction? Does cellular refer to glass? :eusa-think: Is your background architecture? The link you sent was ace too!! I've only briefly been in football to attend the Carling Cup final and never managed to venture much beyond Hyde Park and a trip to Selfridges to marvel at some of the most expensive pens and watches I've ever laid my eyes on. I have a penchant for both. Although, sadly, not the budget to feed them...:(