What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Photography thread (non RCZ) - post your photos here

RCZ1

Reaction score
Here is a selection of macro and long focal length shots

A

Anonymous

Very good I like the 4th and 5th the subject is better don't care for seeing creepy craw lies in that much detail lol

A

Anonymous

Here's one of my macro shots

Oh and a better one of the bird I found on my desktop pc

RCZ1

Reaction score
gadgetpuk said:
Very good I like the 4th and 5th the subject is better don't care for seeing creepy craw lies in that much detail lol

I don't like creepy crawlies either. Do you realise how difficult it was for me to get that close .... lol

Nice pose of the frog or toad (not sure how you tell which is which).

A

Anonymous

The bugs shots are fascinating and a bit freaky!! :thumbup:

Gadget, they one of the toad/frog is also ace!! :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

1 I took whilst on holiday on the bug theme.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21358973294.304362.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21358973294.304362.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 7,585
A

Anonymous

Also from holiday in Egypt was just messing around lol

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21358973451.885827.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21358973451.885827.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 7,583
A

Anonymous

Rczmk said:
Also from holiday in Egypt was just messing around lol

Doesn't look a lot like Kushari!! ;) I've never been to Egypt myself but have a friend whose family are from Egypt and have been round to hers for a few dinner parties of typically Egyptian cuisine. However, I must confess that I have always struggled with it. How did you find the food when you were over there? I like quirky photographs so :thumbup:

Oh and RCZ1, any word from Cozza about his photography tips section?

A

Anonymous

I thought that would probably be the case. Good for him!! :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Wow,

Some lovely photography on view, love the macro crawlies and the birdies.

Makes me realise i have a way to go before i compete!!!!

D

RCZ1

Reaction score
Damnfoolman said:
Wow,

Some lovely photography on view, love the macro crawlies and the birdies.

Makes me realise i have a way to go before i compete!!!!

D

Come off it Davie, you are very talented with a camera :)

A

Anonymous

I like it with the slower shutter speed. I love taking photos of moving water, fire etc with a slowed shutter speed. A tripod helps produce the best images but I tend not to have one with me when I want to shoot these.

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
I like it with the slower shutter speed. I love taking photos of moving water, fire etc with a slowed shutter speed. A tripod helps produce the best images but I tend not to have one with me when I want to shoot these.

I want to buy a tripod, then is it possible to make picture of my car in a slip or with lightning. I love that pictures. Like a bridge in the dark by the highway, thats amazing.

A

Anonymous

Well done all of you :clap: I think all the shots are fantastic. I'm hopeless at photography I never see the things you people see, also never owed a camera since I was a kid. My brother is really into it so might have to ask him for some tips, especially when I got my new RCZ.

Really like this thread keep them coming.

A

Anonymous

Grantp said:
Well done all of you :clap: I think all the shots are fantastic. I'm hopeless at photography I never see the things you people see, also never owed a camera since I was a kid. My brother is really into it so might have to ask him for some tips, especially when I got my new RCZ.

Really like this thread keep them coming.

I'm sure that you're not nearly as "hopeless" as you think. We tend to be our own harshest critics I think. Just start snapping and the odds are that you'll always catch a great shot at some point!! I'm by no means an expert on photography but it's something that I find really gives me pleasure. So thank you for your kind words about all the photos, in glad that you're enjoying the thread :)thumbup: RCZ1) and I look forward to seeing some if your own shots sometime.