What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

New Focus ST - Is it time to swap the RCZ

A

Anonymous

Starky said:
Shortest time I've ever owned a car and the biggest loss on getting rid, had to call my financial advisor just to keep it going on fuel, spent more time in the forecourt than it did on my drive, I know the new one has a a new body and some other tweaks but still the same lump under the bonnet, Volvo engine from the V70.
I agree Donna, not as ugly as the RS thou with all it's extra bits of plastic ;)

I have a financial advisor too...the wife. ;)

A

Anonymous

That's a new one too. Ford not only matching Audi quality and build but beating it!!!! Yea and pigs will fly ;)

A

Anonymous

Build quality me da is on his 3rd and each 1 has been traded in after 2 years cause the drivers seat keeps collapsing and fords warranty only covers the inside and seats for 1 year :thumbdown:

A

Anonymous

bigmac3161 said:
Build quality me da is on his 3rd and each 1 has been traded in after 2 years cause the drivers seat keeps collapsing and fords warranty only covers the inside and seats for 1 year :thumbdown:

Does your Dad have a fat ass? Sorry couldn't help but ask :lol: :lol: My RCZ leather is looking a big saggy 'cos of mine!!! :lol:

A

Anonymous

Starky said:
Oh and there's a garage near Aberdeen has one for sale in orange, 20miles on the clock for £26.800 so go get yer bank manager ;)

:lol:
Hold on a minute starkly ain't that the st3 which is fully loaded and what's the price of the average rcz on this forum some members cars cost over £30,000 on here with just a 1-6 engine and l can assure you starkly it has the new 2-0 litre ecoboost engine giving out 247 bhp not the :wave: old Volvo engine and Donna l will continue to not use punctuation just because l know it gets on your wick

A

Anonymous

Wasn't knocking the price, was just saying there's one for sale up here, are they doing the ST 1,2 and 3 this time ?

A

Anonymous

donnaj1dlh said:
bigmac3161 said:

Does your Dad have a fat ass? Sorry couldn't help but ask :lol: :lol: My RCZ leather is looking a big saggy 'cos of mine!!! :lol:
no buy my misses has :shock: :eek: :D

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344435353.389812.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344435353.389812.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 1,680
A

Anonymous

Hey donna l won't apologise for the punctuation but I will for the spelling :lol: l am using a HTC one S with cut finger tips :oops:

A

Anonymous

Starky said:
Wasn't knocking the price, was just saying there's one for sale up here, are they doing the ST 1,2 and 3 this time ?
Correctamundo 1,2,3 the st3 is available in more colours it starts at £21,000 and £26,700 for the st3 buts only available with 18" alloys no 19"s are available the st3 only comes in Orange and its the only one to get led drls and xenons so most will be st3 st1's will only be available to order so my son says he is getting the new st fiesta as his demo car as he is only 20 years old

A

Anonymous

Thanks Guys, some really good posts / information contained within :thumbup:

I traded down to the RCZ from a Volvo T5 and absolutely loved that engine (2.5l).
From a standing start to 120mph+ - virtually untouchable :auto-car:

Am starting to remember why I moved away from that car:

1) Fear for my Licence
2) Fuel
3) Tyres
4) Fuel
5) Tyres
6) Fuel
7) Fear for my Licence.....and so on.

I'm going to have to keep away from the Ford Garage for a while :eusa-think:

But I am partial to an Audi (in case anyone was unsure :eusa-whistle: )

Hmmm......can I get to 3 Years and then part-ex.
Not sure why I'm looking at cars at this stage (coming up to 2yrs with RCZ).
I really do like the car and it meets all my current needs.
Everyone that sees it / goes in it also absolutely loves it.
I'm just uneasy about something, although can't put my finger on anything :brickwall: :helpme:

A

Anonymous

I think the new Merc A-Class AMG edition will be pretty tremendous. Not the first released AMG version but the second one which will be out in spring. It's expected to feature +335BHP. I include a link with picture in case you haven't seen them and forget the old A Class. They are COMPLETELY different cars!! However, your original fears about licence and fuel are expected to remain, it will be four wheel drive so that should lessen tyre wear.

http://www.evo.co.uk/news/evonews/28173 ... e_way.html

A

Anonymous

My only gripe with the car is the bland design it could do with some more unique styling to seperate from the zetec S but the exhaust is very cool looking

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
.....but the exhaust is very cool looking

Have to agree with with you there :clap:

Only seen one better looking exhaust and that was more to do with the positioning than the actual exhaust design itself.
Was on the VX220 :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Been a passed owner of three STs I really don't like the look of this car,the front just looks so plan :eusa-think: not for me :thumbdown: Just another focus in orange :roll:

A

Anonymous

The design is just not in the same league as RCZ. You don't see people comparing it to the Audi TT.