What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

My RCZs - 2011 Haria Grey / 2014 Nera Black

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
I think photobucket may have nicked em!

SilverGTi_6

Reaction score
Gave her a really good detail today. Clay, paint restore (different compounds with an electric buffer), polish and wax. Looks the best she has since I bought her.

The pics definitely don’t demonstrate the depth of the shine, but very happy.

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Nice job! :thumbup: looks stunning well worth all the effort :beer:

renegade79

Reaction score
always the same, by the time you've finished to take any photos it's dusk..... :lol:

Plecodoras

Reaction score
I love the bottom picture and think dusk has helped with the exposure, looks " Bad Ass " to me !! :shock:

SilverGTi_6

Reaction score
Soooo, I've been doing a lot of thinking over the coming months and sold my RCZ this week. Was be sad to see her go, but I've decided to sell the Elise also and get an Evora which can hopefully do the duties of both cars (plus carry our soon to arrive baby occasionally which the Elise couldn't)!

Thanks for all of your help and assistance. This is a great little forum. I hope to still drop in to say g'day here and there.

Ben

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear you’ve let your Z go Ben but sometimes life just takes over if you know what I mean :eusa-think: thanks for all the input and photos you’ve shared with us take care and happy motoring and fathering! :thumbup: :beer:

RCZ-R

Reaction score
SilverGTi_6 said:
Soooo, I've been doing a lot of thinking over the coming months and sold my RCZ this week. Was be sad to see her go, but I've decided to sell the Elise also and get an Evora which can hopefully do the duties of both cars (plus carry our soon to arrive baby occasionally which the Elise couldn't)!

Thanks for all of your help and assistance. This is a great little forum. I hope to still drop in to say g'day here and there.

Ben

Sad to see her go. Which Evora will it be?

Plecodoras

Reaction score
SilverGTi_6 said:

Ben

Well there goes another....

But hey ho a baby on the way things had to change - good luck for the future with all you're endeavors, and

Absolute champion mate! Love your work!
Thank you.
I'll buy you a beer if you're ever down here for a visit!

If I'm ever in your neck of the woods Ben, I might just call in for that drink - LOL ..

G'day mate and Cheers n Beers !! Mick...... :thumbup: :greetings-wavingblue:

SilverGTi_6

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Appreciate that. Likely just an NA Evora - Similar pace to the Elise, but a little more practical.

Always welcome mate. Thanks again for your help with the wheel measurements, it's a pity I went in a different direction in the end.

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Big congrats on the forthcoming addition, and the baby too :wtf:

Shame another Z owner leaves us, but your more than welcome to share some pics of your new ride. Good luck with all your future plans :thumbup:

CraftyRCZ

Reaction score
Hi guys, as an update on the fate of the car, I'm the new owner after picking it up mid-week.

A very nicely presented car that I hope will serve me well for the foreseeable future. No doubt I'll be asking the occasional question along the way as I start to adapt to the car.

Plecodoras

Reaction score
Firstly welcome to the RCZ and the constant grin that you'll have from now on !!

Secondly - welcome to the forum, if you want to know anything just ask !!!

Cheers M. :beer:

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
CraftyRCZ said:
Hi guys, as an update on the fate of the car, I'm the new owner after picking it up mid-week.

A very nicely presented car that I hope will serve me well for the foreseeable future. No doubt I'll be asking the occasional question along the way as I start to adapt to the car.

Hi and welcome, I’m sure you’ve got a belter there :dance:

SilverGTi_6

Reaction score
Hey guys, just thought I'd finish off this thread with a pic of the replacement as promised. Started to do a few small mods (painted splitter and skirt black, new tail lights etc), but I'll probably only go as far as wheels and a mild lowering over time. It's a bit 'look at me' in bright red, but I couldn't be fussy with colour given there aren't many available. She's waaaay more comfortable than my track focused Elise and almost RCZ like in the way it eats up the long journeys. Definitely not as economical though!

Thanks again for everything guys, this is a fantastic little forum and the RCZ is a bloody great car. I still hope to pop in from time to time to see how rungs are going.

Cheers
Ben

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Wow Ben that looks stunning can’t fault your choice there :thumbup: drop in anytime it’ll be nice to see how your getting on with your new car and comparisons with the RCZ.
Happy motoring :beer:

Plecodoras

Reaction score
Absolutely agree with Neil, that looks amazing and though it's not a RCZ - it looks a beaut !!

Good Luck mate !!

Cheers M. :beer:

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Great choice :thumbup: at least you have swapped a great looking car for a great looking car :thumbup: