What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

mk1 v mk2...

Abzynthe

Reaction score
Why not use this front end?

If you compare the facelift RCZ to the facelift 308, you will see they are still very similar.

A

Anonymous

RCZ-THP200 said:
IMO this photoshop is the best looks like the facelift 308, i think they should have swapped and give the new RCZ facelift to the 308 and vice versa :thumbup:
I like that, it's an evolutionary change with a touch of class.

Abzynthe said:
Why not use this front end?

If you compare the facelift RCZ to the facelift 308, you will see they are still very similar.
I think that one would look too chin-heavy on the RCZ, kinda like a stylized snowplough :lol:

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

A

Anonymous

Abzynthe said:

No only the head lights are the same but the front bumper is totally different, IMO it's the RCZs facelift front bumper design is what really let it down.

A

Anonymous

Any photoshoppers want to stick the new 308 snout onto the RCZ

A

Anonymous

Figo said:
Any photoshoppers want to stick the new 308 snout onto the RCZ

Actually I don't find the new 308's design any special and the front end doesn't fit with the RCZ design :beer:

A

Anonymous

Abzynthe said:
How about this?
Quite like that! It doesn't have the flair of the RCZ, but then that's a hard act to follow, style wise.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Abzynthe

Reaction score
Maybe its going to be a saloon R? I think it looks mean :) A bit like a practical onyx lol

pete.garratt

Reaction score
Looks quite 'mean' though, don't you think? It's the kind of car you wish someone would make but you kind of know they never will - quite. You kind of think by the time it's been productionised and been through marketing it'll be toned down and lose a bit of what makes it so attractive in the first place.

Abzynthe

Reaction score
Heres some info :)

Unveiled: The Peugeot Exalt. Our latest concept car, a stylish four-door coupe featuring a Hybrid4 powertrain encompassing a gasoline engine and an electric motor providing a combined output of 340 PS (250 kW). The Exalt's body is an association of crude steel and an efficient textile, Shark Skin, inspired by the structure of shark skin.

A

Anonymous

Not posted for a while. Just thought I'd express an opinion. Mk2 from the front and Mk1 from the rear. ;-)

A

Anonymous

I like the Mk1 from the front and the Mk11 from the rear :mrgreen:

A

Anonymous

Seamusoh2 said:
Lainey said:
I like the Mk1 from the front and the Mk11 from the rear :mrgreen:
Oh, now you're just being controversial. Lol.

Sorry seamusoh, I couldn't resist...... I was only below the hard deck for a few moments....... I had the shot....... There was no danger........ So I took it :ugeek:

A

Anonymous

And broke a major rule of engagement ...... And another one with that circus stunt flyby ..... Come on kamski ....... It's TOPGUN lol

A

Anonymous

The first version of the rcz is much better mainly because it was the concept car it is. the facelift version has a double grill which looks wrong it doesnt look quite right . all peugeot had to do is remove the chrome big badge and put a smaller one on and it would have been perfect.

mk1 is a winner

A

Anonymous

stu1epugrcz said:
The first version of the rcz is much better mainly because it was the concept car it is. the facelift version has a double grill which looks wrong it doesnt look quite right . all peugeot had to do is remove the chrome big badge and put a smaller one on and it would have been perfect.

mk1 is a winner

mmmmm you're no longer on a 'certain somebody's Xmas card list! But you ARE right! :thumbup: